Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

no cordovan boots... headcoat. although I would love a pair of indie boots, but no more purchases for me now. & I still have yet to ride him or any horse for that matter. I'd love to get some nice horse/saddle wear on my contest sammy jeans....

well horses actually range in prices like anything else. -you can get a horse for free that people are giving away to race horses, or warm bloods from overseas that cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. it's the boarding and trailer stuff that adds up. Boarding can be 800 bucks a month to 300 depending where you are. I bought my girlfriends horse for 2,000 and someone already offered us 6,000 for him. He's apparently got a potential of being a 50,000 dollar horse if trained right. But in the end I didn't get him to flip and turn a profit. I just got him cause my girlfriend loved him...

show horse i'm assuming? i had a friend in grade school who was offered 50k for his horse. he turned it down. i was laughing at a friend cuz he pays $400 for rent for his house, but $800 a month to board his wife's horse. insane. my other buddy is a carpenter and builds $1500 cabinets for the stables. shit is so expensive

yeah poly it's crazy!!! $800 a month on board right now.... but we're trying to move him to a barn in Jersey for like $350 -& then all the stuff you need to buy! Like a saddle, boots, leather bridels, lead ropes, etc etc.....& you know I want my lady and horse to look good!

yeah poly it's crazy!!! $800 a month on board right now.... but we're trying to move him to a barn in Jersey for like $350 -& then all the stuff you need to buy! Like a saddle, boots, leather bridels, lead ropes, etc etc.....& you know I want my lady and horse to look good!

i'm really surprised it cost so much considering i live near a ton a farmland.

all these sneaks are 10 to 20 yearz old in pretty damn good to perfect condition:

cons.jpgkwiss.jpg

phantom.jpgreebok.jpg

clockwise: Converse Grand Ma-Mas, Kwiss Court Trainers, Reebok City Jams,Adidas Phantom Hi.

UGLY AS HELL, but I just wanted em. ;)

HOLY SHIT AERO JAMZ!!!! FUK NIGGA I FORGOT BOUT DEM SHIZZ...

where are you guys grabbing 'A' magazine? still can't come across it in nyc.. its probably right under my nose.

it is most definitely right under your nose because i see it in every single Universal News shop that i stop by, and lots of other places, too.

23rd street btwn 5th and 6th

broadway soho location.

42nd and 8th

14th between 5th and 6th.

also available at atlantic news, 3rd avenue at 12th st.

i want those phantoms. i'd wear them. they're beautiful.

EDIT: GO HIDE YOUR HEAD IN ANOTHER OVERSIZED HOODY, DIAMONDS, THEYRE MINE!

unfortunately, the only other size i saw was a 6.5. Mine is a 8.5 but fits me comfortably (normally wear 9.5 or 10 in adidas). But when I hit up my spot in Camden, I'll look out for more of em, cuz I know they havent moved old inventory since the late 80s. You're like a 10.5 right?

P1040510.jpgMaddox.jpg

-just bought this guy for my girlfriend's bday... His name is Maddox and he just turned 7.

i wonder if emaze is the first american to own a horse and ride it with his faded in samurai's. goddam that would make a sweet waywt pic. do it emaze, do it for superfuture.