Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

dam y there b so much cccp in da jointz like yall iz communist or sumthin

yeah, the chinese communist party has really been catching on here lately

How do you guys afford all this..

anal hole leases, of course

I need to get up on my winter shopping as well, now I know who the people who buy up all the size smalls and mediums before I get there are!!

I bought a new bag for work, and a RAZR 2. The phone is eh, but I'm into this bag, it hangs nicely and goes 3 ways. The model is called "Yoshida" but I don't think it has any connect with Yoshida Porter. Anyone know?

Less recently I have been enjoying the grey stretch Diors, and the APC Madras shirt (nicely priced!)

IMGP0454.jpg

Pick ups on my way trip....

img22315636.jpg

Visvim x Undefeated FBT

DSC_0737.jpg

PSP giga pack

T13udaXae3Odz1upjX.jpg

SHIPS JET BLUE hi-boots like sneaker Black & Brown

like those visvims how much are they? and where?

nylons terrible as well

Only one issue of Mens non-no comes in to melb that i know of. A guy at my work lines up for an hour to be the first person to get it at the start of each month. hahah. If he doesnt remember or the another person gets it, he gets it sent from sydney. So tragic :o

r u serious?? man..

no kinokuniya in melb?

Relatively new. Ive had mine for almost a 8 months. Pretty handy lense, especially on a cropped sensor camera. I notice slight distortion on my 5D at 24mm. Even so, I use it more than any other lense I own.

All the retail distributers should have it in now, plus the Julius flagship shop

Thanks, rajiv. Wonder if they're selling out as fast as the previous years one. Time to message my proxy before it's too late!

Today I picked up the latest 'A' Magazine from Modenatie. Curated by Martine Sitbon. I think Véronique Branquinho is next!

IMG_6658.jpg

P1040510.jpgMaddox.jpg

-just bought this guy for my girlfriend's bday... His name is Maddox and he just turned 7.

thanxs Cotton, he's a great horse... I really don't know anything about horses, my ladies the expert, but he's quite sweet and has tons of energy, -he loves jumping over things. Imagine a Redmoon Saddle? I've seen Hermes of Paris Saddles, pretty insane!

Relatively new. Ive had mine for almost a 8 months. Pretty handy lense, especially on a cropped sensor camera. I notice slight distortion on my 5D at 24mm. Even so, I use it more than any other lense I own.

I saw that, but I also have a EF-S 10-22mm lens so that doesn't matter. Does yours have the vignetting/lens flare problem? I'm guessing not.

well horses actually range in prices like anything else. -you can get a horse for free that people are giving away to race horses, or warm bloods from overseas that cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. it's the boarding and trailer stuff that adds up. Boarding can be 800 bucks a month to 300 depending where you are. I bought my girlfriends horse for 2,000 and someone already offered us 6,000 for him. He's apparently got a potential of being a 50,000 dollar horse if trained right. But in the end I didn't get him to flip and turn a profit. I just got him cause my girlfriend loved him...

well horses actually range in prices like anything else. -you can get a horse for free that people are giving away to race horses, or warm bloods from overseas that cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. it's the boarding and trailer stuff that adds up. Boarding can be 800 bucks a month to 300 depending where you are. I bought my girlfriends horse for 2,000 and someone already offered us 6,000 for him. He's apparently got a potential of being a 50,000 dollar horse if trained right. But in the end I didn't get him to flip and turn a profit. I just got him cause my girlfriend loved him...

Very interesting. I can imagine upkeep of a horse would be difficult and expensive.

Great gift.