Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

TragicBliss, how's the quality on those? I handled a pair of OC's first run of shoes and I wasn't too sure about them, but I haven't seen the new stuff.

Pretty damn good as far as I'm concerned. You're getting what you pay for. I'd say the quality is a notch above Swear, if you own a pair of those. Not outragiously expensive, not cheap.

Oh boy... every time I see those I want them so hard.

Me too, but then I worry myself about the quality to cost ratio. I was able to chuck that out the window and get some of those balck bstore captoes a month or so back, and the quality on those wasn't worth the 260 I dropped on em.

Maybe they will be on sale today when i go to OC?

I like these. I would buy one if they didn't have such a stupid-sounding brand name plastered on the front.

yeah, the name takes away from the minimal aesthetic, but it's not over the top. there's a great pinch-open adjustable strap which is a nice touch. i just wanted a cool plastic black watch and didn't really want to take the g-shock route.

and nooka is just as stupid sounding as stowa :D

I'm assuming the OCs didn't go on sale today, hopefully.

I've been pimpin the patent navy oc's for a couple weeks and though the quality/cost ratio isn't that high I still had to pull the trigger. They've been surprisingly comfortable for what they are. Also, the first day I wore them I counted compliments from 5 different people.

What city is this in?

I was at the South Coast Plaza Co-Op and I saw some nice Marc By Marc Jacobs hoodies on sale. Apparently, it wasn't as "on sale" as the one you got.

It actually was in Beverly Hills. I actually picked up the last hoodie there. It was a great find. haha.

yeah, the name takes away from the minimal aesthetic, but it's not over the top. there's a great pinch-open adjustable strap which is a nice touch. i just wanted a cool plastic black watch and didn't really want to take the g-shock route.

and nooka is just as stupid sounding as stowa :D

It's still pretty cool. Some of the other watches they make are nice as well. What price did you get yours for?

really??? I think they are pretty nice and i like the fact that they are dressier than other things i have and i think they look quite good on me being worn:

They are a little bulbous, but as long as you like em' nothing else really matters.

I just think that the way they stitched the boot as well as the brogueing (or is that stitching) details look really bad. If they weren't NDC, would you have been as inclined to get em'?