Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I'm always on the verge of hating on Dunking Deez but I never will, he's one of the coolest guys around... (word to brunotattaglia on NT)

hahah

didnt know that was u man........hope all is well............

+ rep for OG NTers undercover

;)

I

They are a little bulbous, but as long as you like em' nothing else really matters.

I just think that the way they stitched the boot as well as the brogueing (or is that stitching) details look really bad. If they weren't NDC, would you have been as inclined to get em'?

its brogueing, not stitching, and i definately don't think it looks bad. if that all was stitching i dont think i would have liked them, . I see your point about buying them based on the brand name... if they were something else but looked exactly the same then i still would have liked them, but if they were a different brand they probably wouldnt look quite the same, and i tend like ndcs aesthetic in general.

But, ultimately i got them for $98 shipped on ebay and they are in next to new condition (no scuffing on the leather soles), so i knew the quality to price ratio would be really good. I'm sure i never would have paid full price for them.

Somehow even though I don't like most tees I see I keep ordering and getting a new tee almost every week. Just got this one yesterday. It's Cerberus, the dreaded three headed houd of Hades... as a puppy, from Threadless.

Before comming to sufu I never bought clothing over the net or mailorder so in this pic everything except the shoes are the result of sufu... you bastards. Comming to this forum is turning into an expensive hobby.

The other two things are an olive Glanb parka from zozotown, through Parachutes; & Samurai vx5000 from 2nd in japan, thanks to the thread about ordering from japan.

really??? I think they are pretty nice and i like the fact that they are dressier than other things i have and i think they look quite good on me being worn:

IMG_4038x.jpg

Doesn't really have to do with the recent purchases thread but i was wondering what jeans those are?

I really suggest not buying tshirts from threadless.com. They're for nerds. It might be a good idea to just not buy any screenprinted anything - most of it is awful.

For nerds or not doesn't bother me but almost all threadless shirts are boring and meaningless. I hate shirts with any sort of slogan or typical skull/dagger/badass etc prints. Not that I have to justify my puraches but I wanted one thing that was cute & fun. Don't have one of those yet. Normally I buy plain but MUST have interesting colour, texture, or pattern.

At the moment I'm trying to convince myself NOT to buy any of these and am still looking for a decent shirt with an all over pencil or ink sketch, preferably from a better known artist.

http://www.youngandjelinek.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=167

http://www.youngandjelinek.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=16

http://www.youngandjelinek.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=20

http://www.youngandjelinek.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=126

napoleon, all of that looks so odd together. or maybe it just the shoes.

Weird, bark blue, burgundy, and green should go well together, and the shoes are a perfect colour match with the print on the shirt. It should all gel.

Doesn't really have to do with the recent purchases thread but i was wondering what jeans those are?

the jeans are surface to air. they are on sale for $55 at denimbar right now. They describe them as being black with hints of blue, but i'd say they are gray, but hints of blue are apparents in certain lights. They are a raw but a pretty lightweight denim (similar feel to the denim nudie uses for bootcut olas, id say)