Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Oooh, I wonder what's in this box?

img1969hm2.jpg

Hooray!

Does that "Matt Black" Margiela rip-off actually have a Margiela tag too? This shit is so ridiculous. I saw your post in the yesstyle.com thread, but how's the quality compared to AA?

IMG_2275small.jpg

Picked these up at Barney's for sixty bucks. APC. I'm actually thinking about returning them because the guy at the store told me they were New Cures, but they're actually just "straight jeans" in washed indigo. Kind of a bummer. If anyone here wants to buy them...

Does that "Matt Black" Margiela rip-off actually have a Margiela tag too? This shit is so ridiculous. I saw your post in the yesstyle.com thread, but how's the quality compared to AA?

Yes, the Margiela rip-off actually has the margiela tag as well. I didn't know the shirt was a Margiela rip-off when i bought it so seeing the tag was a bit of a suprise. As for the material, I think that AA stuff feels softer but the Yes-style stuff is completely wearable.

823955629_2c418fc408.jpg

phone pictured above by NEC.

cost 1/3rd what iphone does, has GPS, faster net than iphone, better camera, replaceable cheap longer life battery but interface isnt as intuitive and HDD isnt as big. I like the looks better than iphone and clamshell is always fun/keeps your screen scratch free.