Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

goldengloves-looks damn good. great cut, hangs near-perfect at the waist. damn, the shoulders and sleeves look good, too.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! For reference sake, I am 6'3" with a long torso and arms, so I am sure someone shorter might be drowning in the sleeves (as they are meant to be a tad long), but they are just about perfect for me. Needless to say, I'm stoked.

Looks great on you, too. I was thinking of getting one earlier in the season, but was put off by the pics on their site.

Is the jacket vented at the back?

Yup. Double vented in the back.

A worker at a shop in Japan made me try the jacket on so luckily I knew it would fit me well. Before that, I wasn't too overly excited about it based on the pictures on Lad's website.

"The label, which stands for nom de code, comes from Enrique Corbi and Arnaud Zannier, friends and veterans of the footwear business who've worked collectively over ten years in design and marketing for Kickers, Caterpillar, Paul Smith and Stride. Since 2001, the duo's own line has offered handmade shoes for men and women, with an emphasis on classics. Brogues and oxfords have beautiful patinas - they appear to have aged over time - and look as though they've been folded and sat on for a malleable, pliable effect. The leathers and suedes are baby's-bottom soft; try them on and it's comfort beyond. The freshness is not only in quality; the line is subtly experimenting with materials that sit well with their lived-in theme."

X'postin...

Well, my last piece I ordered came in today, so thought I would share some pics. :D

CCP asymmetrical grey w/ navy/green checks. Words can't describe the craftsmanship of this piece, plus it is damn near impossible to capture the subtlety of the asymmetry of the shirt (but I tried). The buttons are nice and thick and are truley exquisite and the fit is spot on.

IMG_1684.jpg

Rick Owens flat front trousers

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

Ann D. cotton/linen shirt. This shirt has the most incredible feel to it; It's so light and soft and drapes absolutely perfect!

IMG_1687.jpg

The texture of the shirt....tiny little dots.

IMG_1691.jpg

CCP dark dark green overlock shirt (Albert, the green looks identical to those pants you just bought). This was a Y! Jp buy and I'm stoked with it. I'm a sucker for the overlock stitching Poell has done.

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

Cheers.