Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Soba

england... The boots are the brogues, although, there are 2 different versions of the Visvim x Neighborhood wingtip 7 Holes: all leather and leather/suede. I was surprised the Neighborhood shop still had these. Thank God for the favorable exchange rate!

Thanks for the info. Damn nice pickup. If you don't mind my asking, weren't they around $500 US?

get yo monitor checked boi.

I must be getting old.

I just got an 8800 today:

4tzareo.jpg

Love it.

Thanks for the info. Damn nice pickup. If you don't mind my asking, weren't they around $500 US?

Nah... retail was 46,200Â¥, so with the conversion rate, it came out to roughly $380.

Nice BlackBerry by the way; I'd like to get one myself.

mikelowery - props with the pickups, i love how your shit is always understated and super super clean. (best of all, you know they're expensive:D )

sidneylo - looks like you did some mad shoppin back in sf. great stuff. any more pics of those "bison" tees?

felix - hahaha...you couldn't get the shorts so you went to get the tee? awesomeeee my german brudda.

Nah... retail was 46,200Â¥, so with the conversion rate, it came out to roughly $380.

Nice BlackBerry by the way; I'd like to get one myself.

Goddamn that is a fantastic deal (considering the Mastermind x Visvims were $500). Excellent buy.

The Blackberry is fun, highly recommended. Luckily mine was free (work).

I got a pair of nudie slim jim dry greycast for about 80$ CAN at ...wait for it... Winners.

it was the only pair in the store and size 29x34.

I was so stoked when i saw them.

and they fit me almost perfectly.

could use some tapering at the ankle though.

ill post pics laaater.

Guest jmatsu
rogues gallery bag from darkanimal. love how thick the canvas is. and it can hold anything.

543317270_2ca79be823_o.jpg

if you hadn't mentioned that it was rogues gallery i would have just liberally assumed that it could have been aquired from hot topic or urbanoutfitters.

if you hadn't mentioned that it was rogues gallery i would have just liberally assumed that it could have been aquired from hot topic or urbanoutfitters.

understood. it's more apparent in the construction.

Black bstore lace-ups.

Black Zara Waxed skinnies

White Cloak Button-up

White AA Vneck

Black AA Vneck

White AA Summer shirt (Red stitching)

Red AA Boxer Briefs

99 Cent Store dress socks (3 pack)

AND....The ugliest Uniqlo UT shirt I could have possibly recieved courtesy of SuperADS.

I mean thanks guys, I do appreciate being a "winner' and that, but this shit is fucked.

I would put it in super market, but it would never sell.

Black bstore lace-ups.

AND....The ugliest Uniqlo UT shirt I could have possibly recieved courtesy of SuperADS.

I mean thanks guys, I do appreciate being a "winner' and that, but this shit is fucked.

I would put it in super market, but it would never sell.

With a description like that... you are going to have to post a picture of it so we can laugh :P