Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I got my rick owns parka from HTC today, kinda disappointed cause its an XS and it fits like an L. :(

Yeah. Alpha Industries military shit is like that too.....goddamn insane.

I just picked up some black/black Cloak desert boots for $170. Man they are fucking sick. I am almost tempted to get the canvas ones too......

I got my rick owns parka from HTC today, kinda disappointed cause its an XS and it fits like an L. :(

Oh god, buying Rick Owen's online is literally a complete and utter gamble. It doesn't matter what size you buy, it could literally be three sizes smaller or bigger and there's no way to tell.

What do you mean showroom? Is that the one by canal a few blocks west of bway? Are they still saleing?

It is a Cloak showroom.....where they show products; it isn't the store. It is where they recently had a sample sale. I don't know where it is in relation to Broadway. No, the sale is unfortunately over maign.

Damn it, I got mine for close to $300 and I thought that was a good deal. if you manage to get the canvas ones in a 42 let me know!

I am pretty sure 42 was one of the only sizes that they didn't even have at the sale. Sorry brohem.

I just picked up some black/black Cloak desert boots for $170. Man they are fucking sick. I am almost tempted to get the canvas ones too......

I'm still waiting for my desert boots thegrapist picked up for me at the sale. Its been a while and for some reason he can't seem to give me a functioning traking number. I guess I can't complain too much as it was very nice of him to get them for me...

people still buy from him?

i posted in the supersale thread during the cloak sale saying i would love someone to pick me up a pair of boots and he posted saying he got me a pair. i really wanted them so i trusted him and sent the money, even after reading all the negative posts in his aa thread. i'm now beginning to think that might have been a bad idea since i can't seem to get a working tracking number from him and it has been longer then it normally takes for stuff to arrive from ny. i am still holding out hope that they will arrive any day now.

what makes it worse is that i have to look at people posting pics looking great in their desert boots in waywt on hear and other boards. it makes me wish i had mine even more...

I just picked up a pair of Flat Head 3001's from Kiya @ Self Edge yesterday.

381426450_72a4469e7f.jpg

LOL... Did the Flathead pocket arch get picked off and the leather patch replaced, or is it supposed to be like that?

Cus wow, that is ... fast.

People just say this shit every 3 months...

it's houndstooth now, before that it was stripes, and even before that it was something else.

Goddamnit, next you're going to tell me that Burberry are ditching Nova Check and Paul Smith is dropping the stripe pattern in favour of all over monkey print, because classic patterns are just so 50 years ago.

Goddamnit, next you're going to tell me that Burberry are ditching Nova Check and Paul Smith is dropping the stripe pattern in favour of all over monkey print, because classic patterns are just so 50 years ago.

I don't think anyone's claiming that houndstooth, stripes, etc aren't classic patterns that will always be timeless. It's more about streetwear companies and/or fashion labels on the whole jumping on a trend and flooding the damn market.

See: all-over prints and polka-dots.

LOL... Did the Flathead pocket arch get picked off and the leather patch replaced, or is it supposed to be like that?

Cus wow, that is ... fast.

The leather patch was always like that. The arcuate and tab were taken off (by the folks at Self Edge??) to comply with the whole Levis fiasco.