Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I purchased Full Count 1101 through 2000dB. Just received them. I've bought them on rakuten/Bears, one-wash, size w32 l34. They hemmed it for me free of charge.

First impressions: the denim is slubbier than my SD'As, it feels light and pleasant to the touch. The slubbiness is natural, not made on purpose. The cut is confortable and allows freedom of movement. The hidden-rivets occupy a small space in the pockets, their lateral side is not very enlarged to make space for them. The selvage is narrow, and all the details look somewhat tiny and cute. The rise is bigger than the SD-103, enough to allow for 5 buttons, and to cover the back in all situations, but not too big. The craftsmanship is top quality, I would say just a little bit better than SD'A. I'm liking these jeans a lot.

Unfortunately can't post pics yet because I ain't got a camera. But I recommend them as one of the best options of Japanese denim (due to their cotton and their particularities, I would say they are the best in my opinion, maybe together with 45rpm, but I don't like their designs so much).

Edit: By the way, I'm selling them to go for a smaller size, if anyone's interested:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=262327#post262327

^ nice purchase. you probably already know this, but the full count 1108s are much closer to the sd 103s. 1101s are more like the 101s, if you wanted to compare apples to apples.

and i agree with you about the quality. i was promising myself no more ¥20,000+ denim for a while when i walked into a full count store. they had these slightly used pairs you could try on and they were incredibly comfy. plus, i've read few times before that the full count denim might be the most vintage-like fading denim out there. so naturally, i had to get a pair, too. there's a pair of 1108 hanging on my wall, ready to be broken in one of these days.

by the way, the guy at the store recommended me to size down 1 on these because the zimbabwe cottons tend to stretch a little more.

If you're worried about that for a system whose graphics have barely improved on the Gamecube and where the whole point is to throw yourself around like a jackass, then I think you're missing the point.

exactly. i'm about innovation more than anything. i'm even browsing and posting on SF using the wii internet browser right now. crazy shit!!

ardeetee, good pickups! Does the idiom board come in any other sizing other than a 156? I have been looking all over for one.

thanks bro, the idiom only comes in a 152 and a 156. what size are you looking for? One of the cooler burton boards besides the Idiom that i've seen this year is the CustomX DCP which only comes in a 160... might be your size?

I know a place that carries a good range of the high end burton boards (idiom, customx dcp, vapor, baron es, etc.), we are in the same area so shoot me a PM if you're looking for something.

Just got my camera working again. All your pick up posts just got pwn3d.

-Sup arch logo

-Levi's Fenom Black Disco 505 and 207

-Head porter nintendo DS lite travel case

-visvim fragment button down

-visvim tees

-levi's fenom nylon mountain jkt

-W)taps I-forgot-the-name BDU

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

Just got my camera working again. All your pick up posts just got pwn3d.

-Sup arch logo

-Levi's Fenom Black Disco 505 and 207

-Head porter nintendo DS lite travel case

-visvim fragment button down

-visvim tees

-levi's fenom nylon mountain jkt

-W)taps I-forgot-the-name BDU

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

where di you get your BDU's from?

herpsky

ILL PICK UPS!

What size are those Fenim 505s?

Anyone have access to a 35?

the 505 fenoms are 34 x 32

they only make three sizes

36 x 33

34 x 32

32 x 31 (I think)

where di you get your BDU's from?

the taps BDUs are from recon.

they only had 3 or 4 pairs. i don't know if they had more in the back.

fenoms were purchased at tab device in aoyama.

visvims = FIL in harajuku

head porter = hp in harajuku

*Note = I did not get any of these items from 2000db so you should leave the man alone (especially about the fenoms)

the taps BDUs are from recon.

they only had 3 or 4 pairs. i don't know if they had more in the back.

fenoms were purchased at tab device in aoyama.

visvims = FIL in harajuku

head porter = hp in harajuku

*Note = I did not get any of these items from 2000db so you should leave the man alone (especially about the fenoms)

Why should they leave me alone!? :D

Nice pick ups, I love the shirt and the jacket.