Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yep those are tubular tires...need to exchange some parts i think to get it back on track again...

Double check all measurements and sizes before you exchange anything, lots of those parts could be French Standard and most new parts won't fit. Things like bottom brackets, seat posts and stems etc. Looks like the drivetrain is older 105 so you'll be able to find NOS bits for that if you hunt around. You might want to just give it a damn good clean and a service and leave it at that.

Double check all measurements and sizes before you exchange anything, lots of those parts could be French Standard and most new parts won't fit. Things like bottom brackets, seat posts and stems etc. Looks like the drivetrain is older 105 so you'll be able to find NOS bits for that if you hunt around. You might want to just give it a damn good clean and a service and leave it at that.
I would ditch the Biopace chainring (ugh), but generally, part replacement on French bikes is a pain in the ass. Unless it's dramatically fucked up, keep as much as you can :)

thanks a lot for the input guys. will see what i can do about it and maybe i`ll update on here (if there isn`t a special thread for bikes!)

completeg.jpg

cruiser set up

best ss2011 purchase so far :o

sup deck, indy 129s, tunnel rocks 78a wheels, abec 7 bearings, store hardware

u might want to grab some risers too if the wheels are larger cruising wheels