Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

rpjr5.jpg

Top to bottom, L-R (London & Paris damage)

Jas MB canvas/leather messenger bag

Scarf from modernape

Rick Owens black denim waxed jacket

April 77 Meteor Jacket

The Mask thermal distressed layer hoodie (Japanese Label)

A Magazine

Cheap Monday Tight Black Cords

April 77 Joey Shinny Skinny Black Cords

*to recover from the splurge, the darkanimal warehouse sale will most likely happen this weekend.

*also my forwarding service/NYC personal shopping is back. Anything from anywhere you want in NYC I will try to get (exotic monkey eating animals are no exception) just pm

:)

Fucking fantastic pick ups on the April 77! That jacket is the tits!

Yes some not listed here for Paris are:

La Boutique, Rue de Francais near Etienne Marcel Metro stop, small store that stock cool clothes like April 77, Unconditional

Pictures from La Boutique:

vitrine.jpg

Vances.jpg

Dark Animal...can't believe you didn't go to Noir Kennedy...that place is right up your ally!

NK1.jpg

Dark Animal...can't believe you didn't go to Noir Kennedy...that place is right up your ally!

Read my other posts.... Noir Kennedy is 100x cooler than La Boutique. Btw thanks for giving me Izzy's email, she has helped me all thru out what stores to hit.

Read my other posts.... Noir Kennedy is 100x cooler than La Boutique. Btw thanks for giving me Izzy's email, she has helped me all thru out what stores to hit.

Ok...Noir Kennedy looks awesome. Are the rats real? Izzy is awesome!

DrkAnimal:

did you get thjose CheapMondays locally?

or was it from your Euro trip>?!

im thinim about getting them.

looks nice.

Hey man, I got them from Urban Outfitters in London. Little did I know that NYC had them but sold out right away, when I was gone. If you can't find it up there, I can look for it here in other stores. These are way better than the plain black CM pants, the quality of the fabric is very nice.

Christian Dior pinstripe shirt : $5

Croatian field jacket : $6

Men's Non-no July/2006 : $12

It felt strange paying more money for a magazine than my clothing.

ooo i read mens non-no too. Unfortunately japanese magazines cost an arm and a leg in OZ too.