Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Na, I only bought them cuz they weren't chucks. Chucks been played out and these Kenneth coles look better, IMHO. I like the leather texture and they fit good on me.

I used to rock purcell's and chucks but not after they sell them at JCrew and FCC (frat clothing co.)

Thanks for tips on fashunz.

I'm sorry to have to dissappoint, but no, I do not know every picture from the Atelier site by heart, I r workwear/denim/steampunkbeast remember?

Still nice arms though...

ahaha, i thought it was some kind of private joke because atelier pics always have that format and are always floating around the forum so i thought you knew.

what are the requesites for nice arms?

I see,

well imho, these are the kind of arms you'd see in a well drawn graphic novel, or an Aithor Throup illustration; long, slender, very shaped and with bigass hands.

I can imagine most people finding them too skinny though...

yeh they do kind of remind me of aitor throup sketches, perhaps his still lifes or the levis violence sketches.

the pics are low and slightly angled upwards

Sato is the man for sure though - takes all of my item-lust questions completely seriously

yeah he always remembers what I try on each time i go in and never tries to sell me bullshit. Just indulges my nerdniess.

i've picked up a TON of shits lately (mostly sale purchases), and will probably get more if i hit up blackbird on my seattle trip that starts tomorrow:

2008_0622purchases0024.jpg

alexander mcqueen scarf

nice collective mesh scarf

attachment 3/4 sleeve u-neck (marked down to $160 from $225)

jil sander cardigan (marked down to $235 from $590)

2008_0622purchases0025.jpg

3 new nice collective tees (all at various reduced prices)

2008_0622purchases0026.jpg

dior 19cm blue clawmarks

2008_0622purchases0027.jpg

yohji yamamoto sneakers (marked down to $320 from $450ish)

moma oxfords (yoox buy)