Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Pete is a good singer/songwriter/poet and a good inspiration for outfits.

oh, i know. i love libs/babyshambles, but people try to emulate his look a little too much at times. not saying its a bad thing, its just certain individuals can't always pull off the singer-songwriter-junkie-model look.

you're doin alright though. and mind you, pete was known for wearing levi's and a leather jacket before wearing dior.

oh, i know. i love libs/babyshambles, but people try to emulate his look a little too much at times. not saying its a bad thing, its just certain individuals can't always pull off the singer-songwriter-junkie-model look.

you're doin alright though. and mind you, pete was known for wearing levi's and a leather jacket before wearing dior.

And so was I back in the days...

^^ I have Alessandro MS-1s, which have basically the same housing, and I suggest you should look into some earpad upgrades.. Cuz tbh grados aren't exactly the most comfortable set of cans around. Nice, nonetheless.

^^ I have Alessandro MS-1s, which have basically the same housing, and I suggest you should look into some earpad upgrades.. Cuz tbh grados aren't exactly the most comfortable set of cans around. Nice, nonetheless.

See, while they aren't comfortable, they are much less offensive than the stupid ear canal shits that I was wearing. I have seen some pretty sweet velour cups that this one guy makes, but he sells them for over $100 and after spending $150 on these, I'm not looking to put more money into them right now. If you know of any cheaper routes, please inform.

See, while they aren't comfortable, they are much less offensive than the stupid ear canal shits that I was wearing. I have seen some pretty sweet velour cups that this one guy makes, but he sells them for over $100 and after spending $150 on these, I'm not looking to put more money into them right now. If you know of any cheaper routes, please inform.

Theres alot of people that put the Sennheiser HD414 pads on Grados.

Check this thread on sgheadphones

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=2415&

And since there bright yellow, you might want to dye them

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=2100

they're less offensive by comfort, but you can't really listen to grado's except at home, which for me defeats the point of headphones.....i was so close so many times to buying a pair of grados, but the fact that it emits so much sound to those around me make me never want to buy a pair....