Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I like the look of the FBTs, gucci mocs, and those n(n) moccasins that kix has, but I can't justify $400 for some fucking sneakers. So I picked these up out shopping with my parents for Indian jewelry

mocs.jpg

What do you think? I like them a lot. The soft sole will obviously wear out pretty quick but I don't scuffle my feet on the ground when I walk, so I'm not that worried.

I like the look of the FBTs, gucci mocs, and those n(n) moccasins that kix has, but I can't justify $400 for some fucking sneakers. So I picked these up out shopping with my parents for Indian jewelry

mocs.jpg

What do you think? I like them a lot. The soft sole will obviously wear out pretty quick but I don't scuffle my feet on the ground when I walk, so I'm not that worried.

i put a layer of shoe goo on the bottom of mine. the bottoms will turn all black but it will help make them a lil bit more water proof and save the leather when your scuffling around.

mocs.jpg

They look fucking ridiculous and are not a replacement for the shoes you mentioned liking.

Those shoes are inspired by Indian footwear - not the damn thing itself.

Sorry.

mocs.jpg

if you're going for the Indian from the village people, than you're on the right track, but seriously, these shoes are dumb on anyone except native americans. not to be a bigot, but honestly, white people, black people, any person, even native americans, look stupid in these kinds of shoes.

i really don't understand this.

you could have gotten regular plimsolls for 9 dollars that look better than this because they don't have that stupid bee on them.

well i always want to grab another DH sneakers, i had the one with the strap but i sold it n bought this one..just trying to get some hedis last stuff at dior...

Originally Posted by sean_ viewpost.gif

seven.homme, thats fucking awesome, im reading y: the last man right now myself. started it like, a year ago at a buddys place but i just picked up 2&3 earlier this week. its such an amazing story, i cant wait to get through it

i borrowed the absolute watchmen from a friend and i actually have a bunch of pickups but i cant find my camera cable

apparently the y:the last man movie is goin to be directed by D.J. Caruso of Disturbia. and theres a rumour that Shia LaBeouf could be cast as Yorick..

this depresses me greatly. Disturbia was an absolutely horrible movie and Shia Labouf cant act for shit. I hate how HOllywood is grooming him as the next big thing and he does not possess anything special.