Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

ppl still play Super Street Fighter II Turbo from 1994 - word to Daigo and John Choi

i still play a lot of older fighting games...there's not really much to improve when it comes to them...some games try and just fail.

kof series is good 2.

i still play a lot of older fighting games...there's not really much to improve when it comes to them...some games try and just fail.

kof series is good 2.

you guys better stop with the game talk, or you-know-who is gonna comment.

iMac, 20-inch, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Part Number: Z0E3

2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB

Apple wireless Mighty Mouse

Accessory kit

320GB Serial ATA Drive

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Apple Keyboard (English) + Mac OS X

SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)

+ an iPod for my sweetie.

no im not a student. (paid out the ass for all the tickets) im from CA actually but a hardcore Packers fan since 94. a few of my friends decided to join me in my trek to lambeau to see maybe favres last season, and since there was a weekend when michigan was going to be in the same state we got tickets for that too. one of my friends is a hardcore michigan fan and the other 6 are just football fans. should be a great weekend of football and tailgating. if only michigan was still undefeated...

holla at those tickets. are you student?

pics of the fit of the sammies will be in the sammie thread. i was a bit skeptical at first since they were a bit big but i got such a good deal on them that i had to make them work. pics of the fit will be posted shortly. let me know what you think.

the edo's well im a sucker for the dragon pockets and it was a decent deal as well. im real curious to see how they fade. such a unique color.

thanks for the reply!

Wow - chantheman , perhaps the best ( or at least most interesting/unique ) model from the two most respected denim companys.

By far the best denim pick up ive seen for ages. Enjoy em ( and post pics of the sammies in th sammie thread please! )

Congrats on the ndc shoes. Can't wait to see them in a fit pic. They look fantastic

if you guys take a pic of these on,definately going to best wayt thread. that riders jacket is excellent!

Great pickups mike, I particularly like the overlock pants and UC peacoat. Hope the trip was enjoyable.

Here's my new love. Julius lamb leather riders jacket.

20070905Julius01.jpg

20070905Julius02.jpg

20070905Julius03.jpg

- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

img4339kd5.jpg