Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i like the full black ones to those vans

van0011blkm.jpg

will you shut the fuck up about these?!? this isn't a "this or that" thread and there's already a thread entirely devoted to half cabs. you're acting like you found the holy grail or some shit. these aren't automatically going to turn the rest of your clothes from doo doo to gold or anything...

will you shut the fuck up about these?!? this isn't a "this or that" thread and there's already a thread entirely devoted to half cabs. you're acting like you found the holy grail or some shit. these aren't automatically going to turn the rest of your clothes from doo doo to gold or anything...

...Speaking of shutting the fuck up.

I only said the black ones look better than the ones that were posted, so listen smartarse, why dont you shut the fuck up... and stop taking words/sentences out of context.

I only said the black ones look better than the ones that were posted, so listen smartarse, why dont you shut the fuck up... and stop taking words/sentences out of context.

don't tell your mom on me, okay?

don't tell your mom on me, okay?

Listen if you got something better to post, then do so, If not stop acting hard on a forum and do1

Listen if you got something better to post, then do so, If not stop acting hard on a forum and do1

why don't start a fish n chips thread in the trash? cry baby.

Haha, me cry baby? boy im gonna "sho ryu ken" your arse all over the pond :P

great... a limey who loses sleep over half cabs and who plays streetfight. thanks alot great britain!

img4702gi9.jpg

SC Edo AI 40100

Sammie 5100XX 21oz

Seagate 500GB External

Dell Vostro 1500

8 tickets to the Packers Vikings game in Lambeau 11/11

8 ticketr to the Wisconsin Michigan game in Madison 11/10