Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Wow. Nice thrifting there, resonance. That looks nice as fuck.

mr_smartman: they're New Standards. A friend got them for me, never really ask how much she got them for :). How are the RayBans treating you?

Hehehe being finding good uses for them...next time u guys have a toronto meetup let me know too...im interested to meet some of the guys/gals on here.

970336851.jpg

My latest thrift store pick up, a brand less;leather satchel bag.

Argh! I've been looking for that exact bag for the past 8 months. Closest I came was a bag from Pike Market, but it was $200.

Excellent score. Cheers.

nice picks sid, they have the blue suede ones there too or what?

Only white or green, but they run a 1/2-full size big and only have big sizes left in the Bleecker street store.

Guest Airjamie
how're the noah pieces?

I need some noah in my life dude. That coat that.....uh whoever posted a while back was insane.

i'm in the middle of turning my wardrobe from lazy huge t-shirts and huge cargo shorts into something that at least fits me.. so this was a pretty good purchase.

10 AA tshirts off ebay.. $50 + SH

shit..

mil that walllets nice.. im looking for a new one, mines literally fallen apart.. ive already sewn it back up but its too far gone now for a third repair.. how much it set you back? and whats the availability of it? might get the missus to pick me one up

+seenmy.. your wears are getting better and better. great tee!

No pics but two APC button downs, a Noah seersucker sport coat, Noah M65 and Rogues Gallery long sleeve sailor style tee for less than $4 bills - not bad

where did you find even one piece of noah for under $600?

sidney... APC on bleeker? you stoned? there's just the store on mercer right?