Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Not my style to post stuff I buy, but I do enjoy what others put up so I thought I'd give it a try. All prices include tax.

icopped.jpg

Lightning #28 denim style book $13 at Kinokuniya in J-Town.

Coyote skull ("Fritz," my new best friend) $36 at Necromance on Melrose.

Visvim Newton mids size 11 $107 at Undefeated. I think there might be one more pair in this size and style at the same price. Like a fool I slept on a pair of dry Visvim Fluxus jeans in my size next door at Union for $200 and when I checked this time, they were gone. Le sigh.

man, those visvims are a fucking steal. i called undefeated and they're all out.

That is a hot folk sweater whereabouts did you get it? And how much.

i picked it up at 'a butcher of distinction', on dray walk which is just off brick lane in london - right near the old truman brewery.

from memory it was on sale for 40 pounds - a steal in my opinion!

Hey was just checking out the Number Nine stuff on Cliffedge, whats with all the terrible slogan tees for $185???? Prints include "Fuck You" "Fuck That" "Fuck Up" "Fuck It" "Piss Off" "Shit Happens" "Just Don't Give a Fuck" "Sounds Like Bullshit"

I find it very odd

Yes those tees are so lame. But NN has some good tees to.

Not my style to post stuff I buy, but I do enjoy what others put up so I thought I'd give it a try. All prices include tax.

icopped.jpg

Lightning #28 denim style book $13 at Kinokuniya in J-Town.

Coyote skull ("Fritz," my new best friend) $36 at Necromance on Melrose.

Visvim Newton mids size 11 $107 at Undefeated. I think there might be one more pair in this size and style at the same price. Like a fool I slept on a pair of dry Visvim Fluxus jeans in my size next door at Union for $200 and when I checked this time, they were gone. Le sigh.

yeah, definitely great buy with the newtons. i'm jealous. by any chance did you see any black Christos for sale in socal?

Most of my rick owens have come from INA consignment store in new york. Some pretty lucky scores. I got that hoodie from Yoox. I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed by it, but my favorite part are the knit sides which aren't visible in the pic and the slim sleeves which bunch up nicely.

Big day:

-Eternal 811s came in the mail

-Burberry Coat

-Burberry Brit Cologne

-Grey J. Crew lambswool sweater

-Arguyle J. Crew lambswool sweater

-2 Polo T-Shirts

-Ben Sherman slip ons

-2 Garbege tees

-2 Zoo York tees

no pics because no batteries, but soon.

go to headfi.com and search ksc-75. youll find out. THE best headphones for the buck. im planning to get alot more for relatives. ive already got the ksc-35. fucking amazing for sub 20 dollar level.

recommended for everyone. take those ibuds out of your ears and replace them with these.