WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

whats with you and dick sucking? This is lke the 4th time youve mentioned fellatio towards me and even leave it on your obligatory neg reps. Like i said before, leave your incessant love for cock, corny white dude tshirts and your oddly plucked eyebrows for the BRUHS down in san diego.....the only people who give a shit about what you think.....

i know this is an odd observation, but isn't that horse's w33nz smaller than it should be?
i donno but it it could make a pretty good p33n euphemism
and blowjobs, zubin. don't forget about those fantastic blowjobs of yours.
ok i wasn't going to come at anybody about what happened on my debacle of a thread creation from a few days back but...

a. have you ever smoked illadelph glass? shit is pretty quality. and by any means, lighter>bowl>smoke>mouth is going to work out for me regardless of what the fuck it says on the piece of glass i'm sucking on no homo no homo.

b. i didn't know receiving a wet and reckless (blowing under .06, which equates to about a beer and a half with my metabolism. yearlong license suspension is a bit of a harsh punishment in my opinion) was much of a bro-like activity. so i'm sorry..i'm sure letting one of the two of my friends passed out in the back drive us home would have been a much more cultured decision.

and yes, i own an affliction tee actually. i bought it to dress up as exactly what you are trying to make me out to be right now the day before halloween last year. overall good costume albeit a bit depressing when a couple of girls asked why i wasn't dressed up thought i looked just fine.

don't stop keeping an eye on all of my posts. eat a dick or two while you're at it.

and for good measure....

weidnahomocs7.jpg

w448.png

weidnahomo1sc7.jpg

w448.png

how i miss thee, illadelph. i still have that dedication card somewhere in my desk drawer.

of course i use a lot of bj/cock humor, my man. it's funny. i don't have to spend all the time you did looking for past post evidence to prove myself. thanks for that, by the way. it must have taken you a good amount of time to make a mini compilation of a few of my wiener references.

a.1 i live in san diego, a.2 i own an affliction shirt used for a costume. so i must be a.2, b.2 a bro. that's some weak logic.

so i'll use some of my own:

a.1. you live in san jose, a.2. i don't have much else because you have not and probably never will release much personal information or at least post a picture of yourself. so you must be b.1 asian and b.2 full of insecurities. ergo, you must be terrified of confrontation and relatively socially inept.

i get it, sufu for you acts as a realm for living out a fantasy. a figurative escape out of san jose and the lack of recognition/respect from others you receive most places you go. when you see a rep box full of greens from like-minded people, you almost feel the courage to talk to a girl.

i hope this all appears to you as a dare to post some pictures. it would give me a hell of a lot of material. plus i bet you look good enough to put your wiener in my mouth. wiener wiener peepee peepee! i said them on my computer so duhhhh i love cock!

there is no designer alive that can rival the innovations of diddles mcdiddlesticks

i have invented a nougat extractor that does not compromise the structural integrity of the confection that contains the gooey goodness in question

i call it.... wait for it... wait for it...

:buffering:

NOUGAT STRAW tm

(not for use on milkshakes; check local laws for compliance with FDA, EPA, NBA standards [i thought it was the UK, or some other country, or some other cunt-like tendency])

here is a proto-type:

simple%20glass%20straw.jpg

when it finally goes into production, i am thinking of employing some cutting edge materials the likes of which have been heretofore unknown in the world of nougat extraction:

:loading:

PURE PLASTIC tm

(this is plastic that is synthesized in a lab by SCIENTISTS; not the stuff that is extracted from the nature)