WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

CityHunter vbmenu_register("postmenu_1324195", true);

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

IMG_7832-2.jpg

Wings+Horns

Woolrich Woolen Mills

Somet

Varvatos Chucks

I know it cost you like 4-6 bills all together but you're still wearing a hoodie over a button down over a t shirt ...

I was disappointed to see her wearing that jacket. She's one of like 2 girls I've ever seen that I would call bigger but not fat. She wears her size really well. That's damn rare, I don't like pussyfooting around and lying about shit like everyone's a beautiful snowflake. That said, the jacket is terrible for her.

I was disappointed to see her wearing that jacket. She's one of like 2 girls I've ever seen that I would call bigger but not fat. She wears her size really well. That's damn rare, I don't like pussyfooting around and lying about shit like everyone's a beautiful snowflake. That said, the jacket is terrible for her.

i know im not the best go-to for style/fashion tips, but as a thick girl, i agree with you. the one waywt she posted with her shirt tucked in and skinnies was hot as fuck...thick in all the right places.

is this where 30 people quote your post and ask you to post pictures of your girlfriend/wife?

Probably not. Unless she's really hot and he has nudes