WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Lmfao, I love this whole hate bandwagon.

HATE ON.

Pussy ass homos hiding behind computer screens, nothing but people that stay quiet and keep to themselves in real life.

hidin behind computer screens? niggah i'm with a 101 niggas, we dalmatian doggy deep. get real nerd!

All I am saying is that we are all on a forum for expensive pants and that makes us all the coolest nerds around.

There are posters that are cool and you know they just seem to like certain items, then there are posters that are just... Well, fucking douchebags that take the internet way too seriously.

Always searching for acceptance on the internet because they didn't get it during HS.

There are posters that are cool and you know they just seem to like certain items, then there are posters that are just... Well, fucking douchebags that take the internet way too seriously.

Always searching for acceptance on the internet because they didn't get it during HS.

Lol, i so wanna find dat pic, dat you took just for Egpt. Someone is taking the internet wayyyy too serious.

And yea, why do you like saying 'Nigga' so much?

To learn shit about things I didn't know before?

Fucking moron... You don't see me contributing to the bullshit I've been talking about these past few pages, I've been talking down on it. So why even say that? Idiot ass niggah.

Lol, i so wanna find dat pic, dat you took just for Egpt. Someone is taking the internet wayyyy too serious.

And yea, why do you like saying 'Nigga' so much?

I say it because it's a habbit and I say it in real life to peers/friends, it's just what I say along with; dude, man, homie, & niggah.

The pic I took just for Egpt? That's an old ass photo... I guess it was supposed to be "sarcastic", but hey maybe you didn't catch on.