WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Hahaha, I care so much?

All I basically said to you was fuck off, then you go on ahead and try to turn shit around on me? You're a fucking joke, and all the shit you say has no merit.

Suck on a dick niggah.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU FOLKS SAY.

Quick! Someone get this bitch a life.

Maybe the day your life stops revolving around this forum, you won't have the bitchassness disease.

In all seriousness though, god damn... You're a fucking square ass nerd.

Hahaha, I care so much?

All I basically said to you was fuck off, then you go on ahead and try to turn shit around on me? You're a fucking joke, and all the shit you say has no merit.

Suck on a dick niggah.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU FOLKS SAY.

Well, u care enuff dat u typed with Caps on.

FAM0US, no hate, but what you're saying on the last 2 pages make your fit worse.

gummy_b, hum, you'll end up here soon i guess (no hate)

Quick! Someone get this bitch a life.

Maybe the day your life stops revolving around this forum, you won't have the bitchassness disease.

In all seriousness though, god damn... You're a fucking square ass nerd.

OH THE IRONY. YOU MADE A WEBSITE NAMED LIFESTEEZ, POST ON MULTIPLE FORUMS AND USED TO BE AN AVID GAMER. YOU CAN'T CALL PEOPLE NERDS...

niggah.

I can't call people nerds? Look at you niggah... You are a fucking nerd.

So I own a domain to host shit on, I'm a nerd? I'm on a few other forums with barely any posts. I play a few games every now and then. They sure as hell aint WoW or DoTA, that's where the real fucking geeks are. Niggah please...

This bitch said THE IRONY... Get your shit straight... I'm FAR FAR from being the fucking geeks that you folks are.

I can't call people nerds? Look at you niggah... You are a fucking nerd.

man! i did not see that one coming. my NIGGAH stop with all the denial you are a nerd in every sense of the fucking word. no disrespect to any "elder" members but you've been on this forum since '06, got 1k+ posts, you have an avatar of a pixelated middle finger and a stick man humping "your mom" as your sig. FUCK, you as square as they get! who the fuck says "your mom" as a comeback or finds it remotely funny if not done correctly? um nerds? yo keep on that supreme resell tip tho, do yo thang junior, do your thang.

oh and a bitch still uses ICQ. who the fuck uses ICQ?

ROFL.

Get the fuck outta here with that weak bullshit. What the fuck does a middle finger and that little .gif have to do with anything?

Niggah, you're a fucking idiot... Wow, I'm sitting here right now just thinking how much of a douchebag you are.

This bitch right here that is constantly browsing the forums, making e-friends, and living life on SuFu, calling me a square... Hahaha, you make me laugh too much.

The ICQ comment? Is that supposed to mean something? Are you seriously bringing that up to talk shit? Hahaha fuck, you're a fucking L7 weenie ass niggah man, wow...

insert [arguingontheinternet.jpg] here

you guys are arguing over who is a nerd/geek/virgin/herb/dweeb/Wowlover?? you all win.......or is that lose........

It's not that, it's the fact that these folks seriously think they're some sort of "cool" ass motherfuckers TRYING to shit on me is just hilarious... I'm just telling em' what's real, and then they cry... And NUMEROUS people try to hop on the bandwagon... Bunch of pansy ass people that find comfort on the forums with their e-friends/e-crew, hahahaha. Shit is just too funny to me

well at least this thread is moving so i ahve something to read while i'm waiting to get out of work........

and famous, i dont think you are ever going to convince them how much cooler you are than they are....just drop it...

or settle it on the playground by the monkey bars.........

um i'm not exactly arguing who's a nerd and who's not i just find it pretty funny how famous' only retort is to call someone "niggah, bitch or a nerd". it's fucking stale and doesn't really make any sense when you look at the kid. i probably should have utilized the ignore function earlier.