WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

lol who the fuk wears 21 oz anything in the summer?l

I do every time I go out riding. It's nice to have something heavy on your legs, between you and the asphalt.

I wear that same shirt for the exact same reason.

the gay and stupid comments come from deep angst from living in baltimore. I'd feel the same as a **Nerdy white guy.

**This may or may not be true. Haven't seen pics of jetlinor

Edit: But I assume I'm right.

I don't understand where you get off saying SHE looks good, and where the Iron Heart looks awful. More importantly I can't comprehend why you'd go off with lame gay comments when you openly stated you drive a Tercel.

Wah wah. Is this bimbo fucking serious?

mt1141062109.jpg

"More importantly" you can't see that I was making fun of myself, too.

Somebody stuff a big floppy titty back in its big ugly mouth.

Why did I leave a sick dream for this spook? From what I can remember, first I was in an RV with some family and we were getting along. The dude wanted to give me a tattoo so I said ok but he gave me this american eagle with a flag which I thought was really gay so I left. Then T-1000 came and started chasing me. I ran and got to the hospital where I work and got into the elevator. A few flights up and the thing started to go berzerk and the elevator itself started to freefall down the shaft. I knew that if I timed my jump right I might live. I was successful and got out after it crashed into the basement. There were all these people down there throwing some wild party with wild babes so I was pretty excited about that. Until T-1000 got there. When he showed up I booked. I got outside and hopped a fence and ran down this big grassy hill toward the baltimore skyline when I ran into my tattoo dude again. He wanted to finish the tat and I let him but cautioned that it needed to be fast or T-1000 would catch up. I really didn't want the tattoo but I didn't want to offend this guy. Then I woke up to this mucky-muckery...

Stop screaming into your pillow trying to comprehend things that aren't meant to be serious. Your efforts are futile not only because you're a lesser form of ape, but also because you're a geek-faced middle child who doesn't get the joke. Yeah the comments are lame. Duh. These are two of the lamest issues you could ever question. Why don't you go argue over the value of your Pokemon cards you twit. I don't really care about some loser's ugly outfit or Jane's cold cyborg stare. Especially after I just woke up from a dream where I was trying to escape T-1000.

Go back to flaming over star wars trivia and stop airing out your stinking holes in my direction, you big baby.

the gay and stupid comments come from deep angst from living in baltimore. I'd feel the same as a **Nerdy white guy.

**This may or may not be true. Haven't seen pics of jetlinor

Edit: But I assume I'm right.

Lighten up. The joke isn't meant to be funny, it's meant to be stupid. This is supertrash. Laugh at farts and poop and stuff like that and buy my daddy's records.

And you are half right but you're all taking this too seriously. Though, I'd feel the same if I was an **insecure, overly defensive black guy.

i had a dream that i got into a serious fight that got even more serious and my best friend's little brother killed one of the people i was fighting. It was odd. The dream mostly dealt with reprocussions and hiding guns in my cabinet.

Do you hide a gun? I have some guns that I hide. I didn't even buy those shits. I got them as payment from various customers. None of those are registered. I could easily kill all of you and get away with it because, well, I have an arsenal of unregistered guns and I'm not even into guns. You can all think about that the next time any of you contradict me.

Do you hide a gun? I have some guns that I hide. I didn't even buy those shits. I got them as payment from various customers. None of those are registered. I could easily kill all of you and get away with it because, well, I have an arsenal of unregistered guns and I'm not even into guns. You can all think about that the next time you contradict me.

would you shoot me if I beat you in a game of connect 4?

Do you hide a gun? I have some guns that I hide. I didn't even buy those shits. I got them as payment from various customers. None of those are registered. I could easily kill all of you and get away with it because, well, I have an arsenal of unregistered guns and I'm not even into guns. You can all think about that the next time you contradict me.

No, you don't. No, you can't. No, I won't.

would you shoot me if I beat you in a game of connect 4?

Only battleship. One shall not try and sink the Bismarck without losing many lifesss. Man, that was a beautiful ship.

No, you don't. No, you can't. No, I won't.

lurker.jpg

would u shoot me if i neg rep u?

weew bumpbump BUMPBUMP bump BUMP bump BUMP bumpbump BUMP bumpbumpbump BUMPBUMP bump BUMP, MY SHINODA!

Do you hide a gun? I have some guns that I hide. I didn't even buy those shits. I got them as payment from various customers. None of those are registered. I could easily kill all of you and get away with it because, well, I have an arsenal of unregistered guns and I'm not even into guns. You can all think about that the next time any of you contradict me.

what is this shit? there are a few guys here who can talk about their guns, but I do not believe you have guns, nor would I tolerate you boasting about them if you did. this is low and embarrasses us all.

"the alleged gunman responded to the accusations by saying that the victims had 'neg repped him' and 'deserved everything they got'."

unfortunately, i am out of neg rep.

petepics005.jpg

It just doesn't look right. The way it all hangs (or doesn't hang rather), the cuts and the fact that it looks like the whole outfit was bought 5 minutes prior to taking the picture.

If that shit was worn in and he wasn't posing like GI Joe it'd be just fine.

Edit: Apart from the hat.

I do every time I go out riding. It's nice to have something heavy on your legs, between you and the asphalt.

I wear that same shirt for the exact same reason.

yeah but your purpose is utility, function. not flash and form. that's why you the man jimmy.

what is this shit? there are a few guys here who can talk about their guns, but I do not believe you have guns, nor would I tolerate you boasting about them if you did. this is low and embarrasses us all.

"the alleged gunman responded to the accusations by saying that the victims had 'neg repped him' and 'deserved everything they got'."

unfortunately, i am out of neg rep.

Hey ugly bimbo. It was obviously a joke, mr big-headed played out ironic moostache.

Since when did everybody in supertrash become such a hyper-sensitive little crybaby? Nobody knows how to joke around and have a good time here anymore. Everybody takes everything so seriously now. It's so boring. You're all so fucking boring. Nobody can talk shit for fun in the shit-talking forum without some little fatso pounding his stubby little yellow fingers away on the keyboard trying to defend himself for god knows what reason while typing in ebonics.

I have a feeling that superfuture has become 85% easily offended little secret internet fatty.

fatty.bmp