WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

702.jpg

holy fucking average batman!!

have you completely lost circulation in your toes? how the hell do you walk around with those things on? are you marching to war? chucks aren't combat boots.

get a fucking haircut that doesn't suck, you look like a virgin.

have you completely lost circulation in your toes? how the hell do you walk around with those things on? are you marching to war? chucks aren't combat boots.

i've got narrow feet, chief.

i've got narrow feet, chief.

but you admit your still a vrigin, right?

did u get it from letting dibabdiba meet up with u and rub his dick on ur face?

oh look, the guy who calls everyone a virgin.

trust me bro, we've all seen your pics. regardless of what you wear, it's pretty safe to say you're stuck dating 2/10's for the rest of your pathetic life.

that fit is a disgrace to carri mundane. im sure she didnt intend her brand to be worn by peasant-ass suburban kids with no steez.

peasant ass suburban kids? not for nothing, but didn't you used to post fits with tye-died shirts and slipons with bandanas and shit? who are you to dictate who has steez?

at least everything fadingblue wears fits him well lol...

jonaathonfrom508's face aside, that fit blows ass in terms of how the clothes fit him, how comfortable he appears in them, and brand synergy...

not to mention that he wore a dior tank over a t-shirt, with shitty jeans and half cabs,...

sure fadingblue's shit fit him well but that's 80% of this forum, doesn't mean he has swagger. that kid w/ the cp shirt is ugly as shit anyways so it doesn't matter. niggas gotta except the fact that they ain't no slim niggas. like me after trying a bunch of shit for awhile just stuck to shit that fits me well because niggas like me got big thighs. niggas are supposed to dress better after frequenting this forum but there are a select few who can't just quite go over the bump. here i present to you exhibit a)

fit070208.jpg

nigga

peasant ass suburban kids? not for nothing, but didn't you used to post fits with tye-died shirts and slipons with bandanas and shit? who are you to dictate who has steez?

see, this is why myopic-ass peasants like you shouldnt be allowed on this forum, you bring nothing to the table but your weak hate and you hype-ass dior jawnz you sellin cuz you heard they aint cool no more cuz hedi is gone and which you probably bought after GQ told you it was the cool thing to own now. but i guess thats ok since i guess someone has to be at the bottom, so continue to do what you do.

sure fadingblue's shit fit him well but that's 80% of this forum, doesn't mean he has swagger. that kid w/ the cp shirt is ugly as shit anyways so it doesn't matter. niggas gotta except the fact that they ain't no slim niggas. like me after trying a bunch of shit for awhile just stuck to shit that fits me well because niggas like me got big thighs. niggas are supposed to dress better after frequenting this forum but there are a select few who can't just quite go over the bump. here i present to you exhibit a)

fit070208.jpg

nigga

yo dude, but he is buying much more supreme and spending way more money than he used too, that's all that matters. plus, he became a photographer at pinoy weddings. big evolution