WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i'd bring shittalking if i actually posted waywyt

do you need to post waywt to shit talk ? do you need to be a cook to find sum food disgusting ? c'mon man bring the hate.

^ actually mad worm fits have been thrown in here(which i disagree with cause i think worm really pulls it off well and has some nice pieces), but this one really aint bad...like i wouldnt say its worst material but if some put it in here i wouldnt necessarily disagree either...the shirt fits him nicely, but i dont like the profile of those shoes with the rest of the fit...

the fuck? nigga, aint nobody talkin bout no eyeball bleedin shirt i dont give a fuck bout that stupid shit okay so you decide you wanna wear oversized tshirts and shit now niggas in the hood BEEN doin that

and if a niggas face is ugly that shit is ugly aint no hidin that fact so when i tell you a nigga is ugly i mean that nigga is UGLY

man, honestly, if doctorworm wore that exact fit no one would say anything.

so, he's posted in here to shit talk on his face, right?

cool.

i dunno where you been germ

but i get posted in here on a weekly basis

and my name comes up daily

(which i really don't get since i don't respond anymore anyway)

also that shirt looks awkward on that kid

um

yeah

bye

i can't find inspiration of hate for shit talking lately, most fits are okay, some are real good, and the worst ones don't really have nothing to shit talk on. i wanted to shit talk on the swedish tool wearing dh knockoff but i already did it too much.