WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

And, yeah, chingon's right about the shitty picture quality of my fit. It makes the Cloak shorts look like gym rags. They really are a lot different than my crap digicam suggests.

does the digicam also make the entire outfit look very out of balance and poorly pieced together? I'm sure the shorts could look great, on someone whos not wearing a threadless t-shirt.

does the digicam also make the entire outfit look very out of balance and poorly pieced together? I'm sure the shorts could look great, on someone whos not wearing a threadless t-shirt.

No, the digicam doesn't do any of that, it's the eye of hte beholder that does that.

I like the transition of black at the bottom to white at the top, and to me it's just the right colour balance in the shirt that makes the transition work.

this is some biased shit. just cause lab somewhat beshitted your recent purchases post... this is some damn welfare logic. if this had been some other member, you'd be all up on it.

such an unexpected reply :rolleyes:

oh well, you're making a poor assumption once again. while I do find it hilarious and extremely ironic that this guy was telling me I can't put an outfit together, my unbiased opinion is that this looks like a bad gym outfit. while his prior comments might've influenced the fact that I said this out loud instead of just thinking so, it didn't affect my opinion.

DSC04803.jpg

DSC04805.jpg

DSC04808.jpg

white tee x flat head x chucks

I understand if you just want to wear basics, but is it really necessary to get detail shots of items everyone in the world owns?

apparently those are the only shoes dude wears...

IMG_2879.jpg

nah, he wore these jawns too. he makes both look terrible. i am pretty sure the pants are the same, but even if they weren't, it wouldn't matter. this guy has been, and probably will continue to make everything look shitty. he should just wear sweats or gym pants/basket ball shorts. more room for the buffets.