WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I kinda liked lab's fit for the most part. I think people were mainly mad at the brands. Looks relaxed and cool. I don't know if i'd pull off the shorts (hairy legs) but i'd wear the same thing with jeans/pants probably.

Wasn't that chris/penis pic around long before meda? Do people really think meda is funny, or do they just like that he's ragging on gothninjas/sufu haters? I don't know, none of his shit is funny.

Funny, that's what I use when I decide not to take a shitty picture of the shitty clothing I wear everyday. Maybe some members could learn to exercise this "will power" of yours?

thats funny, and a good insult. doesn't change the fact that i don't click on threads that i don't want to read.

I really like both those fits. Link to the OG post for the second pic please?

And, yeah, chingon's right about the shitty picture quality of my fit. It makes the Cloak shorts look like gym rags. They really are a lot different than my crap digicam suggests. I bought 'em off Chris and, if you want to see better pics of their metallic sheen, I have some of his pics saved.

Thanks for the positive critiques too. :)