WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

isn't the SUFU aesthetic simply a projection of what people on SUFU like?

i'm not claiming that there is a particular sufu style, but i would be willing to claim that there are styles that sufu (so far) excludes

yes but what we like depends on whether or not the person in question has a clear projection of what they like/how they want to dress. for example, guys like dennis_ and de gute came outta nowhere and got immediate praise for the unified statement their outfits made

if you think about the styles that are excluded or end up in this thread (my first fit, minkous, clopek, e0n9d, jmatsu, knugget), more often than not its because they dont have a sense of direction, much like your outfit

yes but what we like depends on whether or not the person in question has a clear projection of what they like/how they want to dress. for example, guys like dennis_ and de gute came outta nowhere and got immediate praise for the unified statement their outfits made

if you think about the styles that are excluded or end up in this thread (my first fit, minkous, clopek, e0n9d, jmatsu, knugget), more often than not its because they dont have a sense of direction, much like your outfit

OR THEY ARE JUST PLAIN OLD BORING LIKE MINE

accepted.

if i were to wear this fit again, the gold nikes would be replaced by black dress shoes. i may keep the shirt/sweater combo -- i don't think it looks as good with a white shirt and i don't like to wear sweaters without collared shirts. i guess the only direction i'm projectin is 'gay' (in both senses) with this

misfits stole it from The Crimson Ghost, a series of movie serials from the 40s

Though true, It wasn't as if the misfits were trying to cash in on the popularity of The Crimson Ghost (which was pretty obscure even in it's own time) with the use of the skull image, which was the case with Diamond's illegal use of it.

Though true, It wasn't as if the misfits were trying to cash in on the popularity of The Crimson Ghost (which was pretty obscure even in it's own time) with the use of the skull image, which was the case with Diamond's illegal use of it.

as i first learned from tg, then from the fashion teacher at my school, anyone can use any image as long as they modify it at least 10%. it cannot be the original image, unless they have paid for or own the copyright, but it can be a version of modification of that image. i dunno who came up with the 10% figure, but thats apparently the legal way of doing it.

lol. idk whre this guy came from but i dont even wanna start with his thick headed brain, but u can start with "its not just the shoez fuckin brainiac"
wow! a revelation has been made -- i was never aware i was also wearing a brightly striped sweater!

certainly the shoes weren't made the focus of conversation either.

sure glad you came along.

wow! a revelation has been made -- i was never aware i was also wearing a brightly striped sweater!

certainly the shoes weren't made the focus of conversation either.

sure glad you came along.

wow! you're right! i've had an epiphany! its that you sound a fuckin fruit!

certainly you talk and look like a retard

sure glad you came to sufu

do you realize he's not making a revelation, it's obvious to anyone who possesses sight that you're wearing a brightly coloured sweater....rather, he's observing that it's not just the shoes... the brightly coloured sweater, paired with your heinous buttonup layered underneath, combined with shoes that clash horribly both stylistically and colourfully...i'ts awful. or maybe that's just what i'm observing.

please heed your own advice and recognize that denim doesn't make an outfit, you shitheel.

edit: if i should happen to run into that underestimate kid on the street, i will gladly punch that shiteating grin off of his face for a nickel

as i first learned from tg, then from the fashion teacher at my school, anyone can use any image as long as they modify it at least 10%. it cannot be the original image, unless they have paid for or own the copyright, but it can be a version of modification of that image. i dunno who came up with the 10% figure, but thats apparently the legal way of doing it.

Admittingly I know a little too much about the case but Diamond was issued a C&D court order by The Misfits for the use of the ghost face. I guess simply changing the colors in the image (i.e. the gold teeth) doesn't constitute as 10%.