WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

hamburglar, your feeble attempt at humor isn't going to make up for your awful fits. your most recent fit takes the cake, though. sweet dude, you got tiffs, you must have every new hypebeast on your dick (including feariself)! also, while i have no particular beef with diamond (i wouldn't wear it) you make it look like a brand that any random mall teen would aspire to cop. i don't think zumiez carries it so it must have been super hard for you to get! do us all a favor, before you take shots at anyone lose the whole Justin Guarini x Seth Rogen crossbreed shit.

hamburglar, your feeble attempt at humor isn't going to make up for your awful fits. your most recent fit takes the cake, though. sweet dude, you got tiffs, you must have every new hypebeast on your dick (including feariself)! also, while i have no particular beef with diamond (i wouldn't wear it) you make it look like a brand that any random mall teen would aspire to cop. i don't think zumiez carries it so it must have been super hard for you to get! do us all a favor, before you take shots at anyone loose the whole Justin Guarini x Seth Rogen crossbreed shit.

coming from someone who lurks the waywt but doesnt post. omg tiffs. holy shit theyr sooo hype. omg. omg. omg.

i heard better.

They are also ugly. Much like your facial hair. At least sean keeps it grizzled. You actually have to put effort into maintaining that shit.

you're right, i haven't posted a waywt since around the time you first joined this forum. however, it's a little tough when you don't have a camera. hence why i've posted a low amount of waywt's in the first place. there's really no need to justify this to you, you're just a lowly peon who has no right to pick on anyone. especially after you post one of the most cliché fits most of us have seen in a little while. but i mean, awesome shoes. seriously.

DSC03945.jpg

the pink tie and that dress shirt are fuckin pufter-goofy. at least if you were white, you might be able to fuck some corny mall bitches (but you'd still get hated on for being an emo pansy...are you?). that double hardwear on the your belt looks like two big clit rings. what? did they use to be in your tits?

coming from someone who lurks the waywt but doesnt post.

No waywt pics, is much better than shitty ass generic waywt pics, especially if they're posted as often as you post yours. No one wants to dig through bullshit to get to the actual interesting fits.

Same goes for knugget, y not, famous and jcmstyles. And no, I'm not being racist, it's probably just a coincidence that they're all pinoys. I love pinoys.

:confused::confused::confused:

i like diamond so i have some diamond tees i dont fucking camp out for shirts or shoes. that hypebeast shit is fucking stupid.

hahahahahhaha

i like china. so i have fucked some chinese girls. that chinese shit is fucking stupid.

No one here cares if shit is hype or not so quit bringing it up. We only care if you're gud looking or not

I'm pretty over WAYWT at this point. I'm going to see if I can stop reading any of the threads related to them in protest of what a waste of time they are at this point.

i just feel like a fucking loser when it's the first thread i go to, on the first site i go to, on the first thing i go to (my computer) when i get up, every, single, day