WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Now that he's banned, his real account should let us know who he really was. He came straight on here and started hating with a decent history of posters. Either that or lurkers care way too much about sufu.

That sleeveless hoodie pic was ed? He shows his semi-stoned face in every other pic. What gives?

that was westside

Yeah, pretty much; he said he was black and obviously had prior knowledge (or no life). I have nothing against him but good riddance in that case since he only came back to mindlessly bitch in this thread.

My post got deleted because i asked why he was banned and guessed talking about a bag that has a quacking animal on it. I suppose i shouldn't mention the name.

Eventually, starz in eyes should let us know his other username. I don't think that guy has a post that doesn't include a picture or words about jmatsu.

i had to really laugh when pettibon and jmatsu claimed pettibon wasn't a fake username.

usually you can take the opposite of whatever a troll says, and get a reasonable approximation to the truth

So wait... this means that you didn't really laugh, right? That's the truth?

i only speak truths, which understandably offends some people at times because the truth is often harsh. it's a fine distinction but one i'm sure you can grasp with a little effort.

p.s. hmmmm double d, sayword, jayrock, and conan. a formidable alliance indeed. still, i think i'd much rather be on my side of the argument. whatever the argument is.

maybe so (never happened yet), but you on the other hand would get a beating merely for looking the way you do. nice try, you chicken hawk sporting dead african-american listening hot topic freak.

Where I come from, people aren't apt to catch a beating for how they look. Everyone is pretty open. However, talking the mess that you do, would get you wetted up in a heartbeat.

i had to really laugh when pettibon and jmatsu claimed pettibon wasn't a fake username.

usually you can take the opposite of whatever a troll says, and get a reasonable approximation to the truth

uuuhhh, you're the fuckin idiot who thought he was airjaime. and it was not a fake username, because all of his other accounts were terminated (unless you mean otherwise, then "datasupa" would be "fake" as well).

it's funny that theory when applied to your own comment is accurate.

shut up and stop embarassing yourself.

Where I come from, people aren't apt to catch a beating for how they look. Everyone is pretty open. However, talking the mess that you do, would get you wetted up in a heartbeat.

do you live in a mall w/ rent a cops?

this was fucking stupid.

unfunny to the core..˘˘˘>>>>¿¿¿¿¿¿?????????????111111

sorry keagan. next time i'll try harder for you. i just can't keep up with your overly developed sense of humor. next time formy/your benefit, try to imagine the comment as one void of satire. i thought the tucking in of your pants into your socks was pretty funny. so did alber elbaz.

???????????>>>>>>>>>????????sdkla;tua

hate all you guys want, those merril sneakers look better than your $500 patent lanvins. i jhate hiking shoes, and think those look good.

I agree, shoes are OK all though I would wear Lanvins over those anyday.

However, the top half sucks - He probably just bought it because it is Ann Dem and he knew he would get e-props, but that doesn't apply when the piece is like 6 season old from Century 21 or some equivalent.