WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

im complete over waywt at this point. i started doing it as taking a picture everyday for a year or longer. i wasnt doing it to tickle the fancy of waywt lurkers. servo is right this thread is pointless and a massive waste of time.

a shirt is a shirt. i bought it because i liked it. not because it was hyped, same with the shoes i payed 100 yen for them because i liked the colorway. they have holes in them because i wasnt walking like a penguin to avoid creasing them. im not going to stop wearing them because someone on the internet doesnt like them. and im not going start wearing a brand because someone on the internet says its cool. its stupid to pay $100 for a bape or (n)ine shirt, you can buy diamond shirts at any fucking skate shop they are $20 same price as you prob pay for an aa white tee. but i guess because i own a pair of tiffs i just be a hypebeast.

they are just shoes.

a shirt is a shirt. i bought it because i liked it. not because it was hyped, same with the shoes i payed 100 yen for them because i liked the colorway. they have holes in them because i wasnt walking like a penguin to avoid creasing them. im not going to stop wearing them because someone on the internet doesnt like them. and im not going start wearing a brand because someone on the internet says its cool. its stupid to pay $100 for a bape or (n)ine shirt, you can buy diamond shirts at any fucking skate shop they are $20 same price as you prob pay for an aa white tee. but i guess because i own a pair of tiffs i just be a hypebeast.

they are just shoes.

you are just stupid. you are a terrible liar. 100 yen is like 1 u.s. dollar. even fakes cost more.

$100 exchanged to w.e it is in yen 10000 i guess

okay. you claim you paid 10,000yen for the tiffany dunks. i don't believe you. may i ask from who, where, and when? if you paid only 10,000yen for them, then you are wearing fakes. that's a sin against the hypebeast kingdom.

quit fuckin lying. you're not smart enough.

...and then I thought about it for ten minutes and realized how dumb that would be.

Indeed. This thread is a concentrate of "drama". You get more wasting a few minutes here than doing any other form of time killing activity. In then end, you might actually be gaining time here.

i bought them at a shop in harajuku that sold bape and such. they were selling them for less because they had some damage to them.

okay, i'll indulge you once more.

even if that shit was damaged and you bought it from a select shop or a used shop (i am assuming it was either or) there is no possible way that they would sell an auethentic pair of tiffany dunks at 10,000yen.

did you let some japanese homosexual fuck you in your asshole or something similar in nature? drink some man-miso, did you?

you've got quite the dilemma, haven't you?

you're either:

1. a liar

2. a prostitute

3. a hypebeast who spent a premium in japan for authentic ones

4. so stupid that you got duped into buying a pair of "damaged" fakes

it does't really matter, cause you'll still get hated on...so take your pick.

Indeed. This thread is a concentrate of "drama". You get more wasting a few minutes here than doing any other form of time killing activity. In then end, you might actually be gaining time here.

im gaining an awful lot of time

y the fuck does it matter were or how i got my dunks.

is this helping you climax?

it's not so much about your crappy dunks. it's now about me accusing you of being a fucking liar, liar.

okay, i'll indulge you once more.

even if that shit was damaged and you bought it from a select shop or a used shop (i am assuming it was either or) there is no possible way that they would sell an auethentic pair of tiffany dunks at 10,000yen.

did you let some japanese homosexual fuck you in your asshole or something similar in nature? drink some man-miso, did you?

you've got quite the dilemma, haven't you?

you're either:

1. a liar

2. a prostitute

3. a hypebeast who spent a premium in japan for authentic ones

4. so stupid that you got duped into buying a pair of "damaged" fakes

it does't really matter, cause you'll still get hated on...so take your pick.

hamburglar, take your pick.

o u got me. they are just normal dunks. i painted them to look like tiffs. i thought no one would ever know.

wow you did a really great customization job. you mind posting pics and explaining your customization process? would you be a sport and tell me what kind of acrylics/paints/materials you used?

thanks will rep!

I

FOR ONE

WELCOME OUR NEW ESSAY WRITING, GAY RASTA VICTORIAN LUMBERJACK LEATHERDADDY LOWREY COCK FONDLING NINJA URAHARA ASIAN BLACK ELEPHANT, HONOLULU NECK HIDING N(N) UPROOTED STUMP TITE PANTS WEARIN ASS INNOVATIVE GOTH COWBOY STREETWEAR ONE TRICK PONY GUD LOOKING JOCK-MONOPOLY HIPSTER NU-RAVE FATSO WINDOW CLEANING, SHIT SLINGING MOONPIE EMO LINEBACKER OVERLORDS

you forgot MIJ 19cm ++