WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

3e78a9b97a.jpg

ovaseizeeee

The proportions are interesting, but the colors combined with his hair and full-blown AIDS-like complexion make me a little nauseated.

stuffforsale134.jpg

stuffforsale135.jpg

dude has 2 webbers, a 3 stair, and a TV in his backyard?! holyshit thats ballin. hahaha

this is the kind of kid you want to be friends so you and the homies can go to his house after school and stare at his milf ass mom's titties while she makes you a plate of stouffers lasagna. then you play his video games and skate his mini ramp after.

I'd hope with two grills the mom would make some burgers or something decent besides stouffers

They can normally bake sweets at least. It doesn't even have to be chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Hell, rice krispy treats will do. All white suburban dads think they're B.A.L.L.A. grill masters but it's almost always bland as shit.

The best chefs in the world are white! The Occasional Japanese master, and older Mexican women can throw down too, that's for sure.

All of my posts today are going to be culinary related.

White chefs are better at marketing and developing an image that they're best chefs in the world

older Mexican women can throw down too, that's for sure.

my mom is an older mexican woman, and i had forgotten how cocky she is when it comes to her cooking. i took her out for lunch today and she was bragging about how her rice and beans are better than my aunts, and how she never shares her secrets for making things better. but my god can she cook some good ass food.

on a side note when i saw that selegna was the last post in this thread i flew in here, hes been on fire with this.

waywt032708.jpg

BandofOutsiders_____Number(N)ine_____RafSimons

I can't really see the shirt too well but it does not really mix well with your other pieces. Although, more importantly the fit on the pants is terrible. Your legs look like stumps!

are you kidding me? white people cant cook. HAHAAA

well plastic titty house moms cant at least.

this much is true, but they're just there to look nice let's be honest.

They can normally bake sweets at least. It doesn't even have to be chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Hell, rice krispy treats will do. All white suburban dads think they're B.A.L.L.A. grill masters but it's almost always bland as shit.

y'all dudes crack me up

Yea i had a deprived childhood, aint no baked goods in my asian family. Best i get is some ghetto banana bread.

I hate when you go over to someones house and they got some shitty tasteless cooking. I don't want to offend their family and shit so i gotta eat up and pretend i like it. This is usually accompanied by some really awkward and routine family conversation (think American Beauty).

It also annoys me when white people need a recipe and measuring cups for everything. Eyeball that shit and stop buying a piece of equipment for every step of the process

syc- the BoO shirt fits like sex though. i like that model too

Guest chemi
It also annoys me when white people need a recipe and measuring cups for everything. Eyeball that shit and stop buying a piece of equipment for every step of the process

i remember asking my momma to write down some filipino recipes, but all she did was list the ingredients followed by "measure to taste".

??????????????????????

schitt ended up tasting good though

bobby flay >

No way, Bobby Flay is a hack. If you want to eat "Southwestern" everything, then be my guest. "Southwestern" chocolate chip cookies? "Southwestern" waffles? What the fuck? Get outa here....

As far as The food Network goes, Mario Batali FTW. Hands down. And he's not even on anymore unless it's an episode of Iron Chef. The Food Network is fucking wack anyway. They throw cash at the chefs who "Dumb it Down". Rachel Ray anybody?

Michael Ruhlman writes a good culinary related blog if anyone cares. David Lebovitz too. And The Pour is worth a read.