WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Bootlegs I like, it's Hedior and realmyth that bother me. The thing that really bothers me is that realmyth insists on wearing 3" Costanza lifters in his shoes all the time. Seriously. When did Lanvins end up looking like Vans chukkas.

Go spend your money on a haircut and some contact lenses.

I wouldnt say a word if you talked anything about my outfit or the photos, but your claim is really really ridiculous, really. I personally have never seen the socalled lifters in my life, mind to share a pic of yours?

Edit: i have seen many random posts on sufu. but this is not even funny.

nigga you're Asian, I'm Asian, you wear a size 43 or something cuz I seen your ebay auctions. That last picture looks like like you have horse feet, your sneakers are stufffffed.

nigga you're Asian, I'm Asian, you wear a size 43 or something cuz I seen your ebay auctions. That last picture looks like like you have horse feet, your sneakers are stufffffed.

I dont really know why you got that impression.do you think in the photo my legs were straight? I was actually partly sitting on the table.

EDIT: I did a lit search on ebay for the lifters. There are tons of them. SO if you need some...go ahead. I am not very tall, but tall enough for my taste.

boring. dont spread shits like that with your imagination. have a good sleep,dont drink too much. This is good for you.

separate note on your last post : I dont hate remarks like this one. But I tell ya, opinions from guys like you (for the first time i did a search for your posts) are not quite helpful. But thanks.

2iuapdz.jpg

Edit: shouldnt have wasted time arguing that. I dont hate Dino might's remarks, not at all. But yours are good for nothing.

all i knwo is i love the cro mags, and lockin out records
yeah cool, but you dress like you listen to kenny g.
donger, i totally understand. for instance even though you wear expensive shit, i can still sense the remnants/residue of punk/emohardcore...and i believe that this is a good thing.

constant struggle should wear more champion sweats..

Fucking precisely. Judging by his posts pre-waywt I did not expect those outfits whatsoever... my first thoughts were largely along the lines of "WHAT THE FUCK NO CAMO SHORTS???"

I actually kinda liked the relaxed look realmyth had going on. Nice break up from slim this skinny that. There has been quite a backlash against high end labels the past month. I actually like most all of realmyth's outfits. They usually remind me of ddohnggo's in that it's expensive as fuck, but still pretty low key.

I also like it. I like the colors and even the silhouette. I also like the pants, the baggy-ness is perfect for those shoes. even though he took the lanvin factor away by covering the shoe (and making them look pedestrian) they still look good.

The shit talking thread aint the same no more. It's way too confusing and unfunny.

why isnt anybody hating on this?

dsc00458kw5.jpg

awkward fitting and looks pretty ridiculous and those gram shoes dont go well with the rolled jeans, and rolling your jeans inwards? idk but nothing really works imo

and hes also wearin that tee with the dude with the octopus up his ass on the back

Never saw his other fits but I like this one. I must say I had missed the weird thing going on at the crotch but apart from that its a great casual look. Goth Kung Fu teacher for the win?

Oh and on another note can the clueless motherfuckers who complain as soon as they see an high-end outfit consisting of non-tight clothes shut the fuck up? Kthxbye!!!

Guest Paris Hilton
A.L. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> milspex

regardless of knowledge or historical legitimacy

true true

milspex look like little child in really big clothing - not cool.

why is it the blandest dressers love to talk shit? Insecurity that they can't pull anything off besides tee, m65, jeans, and sneakers?

And dino might is definately angry with chris for making him horny for just a split second with his "cute" amazon girl look. HOW DARE YOU TRICK HIM INTO BEING A TEMPORARY HOMO!!!

If you think this you dont know nothing about streetwear.

I'm usually 100% in agreement with you but not here. Not everyone who wears streetwear is attempting to look like the people who wore streetwear in the 90's in order to express authencity and a knowledge of streetwear history. I think it is entirely possible to not even wear a single streetwear label and still have respect or knowledge of streetwear's history. With regards to AL's outfits, everything evolves with time and that is what has happened with streetwear, it's not a stagnant scene. Just like a majority of streetwear heads in the 90's most of the people in streetwear nowadays look ridiculous, however AL takes the best parts of it and incorporates it into his aesthetic. He isn't going for authenticity with regards to a time period at all. He is the evolution of streetwear fashion.