WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i think its funny that the rep of new female posters is so absurdly polarized

they either have like a green block for each post, or deep deep red for like 3 posts because guys are trying to prove that they dont play favorites with girls

no such thing as natural rep progression for da ladies

they either have like a green block for each post, or deep deep red for like 3 posts because guys are trying to prove that they dont play favorites with girls

you can usually tell by community-mentality which new female members somewhat "deserve" rep. some is not deserved, but most of us can fathom as 2 y.

stop the igna-hating. those shoes are dope ( themselves) and are based on/looke like pf-flyers, dumbass.

can't even really see his balenciaga polo fit cause of his stupid mcqueen. the small view of the borders pattern looks alright and the "ugly" collar too.

your i bandwagon igna-hate almost b as offensive as his slop. like shit trying to take a shit on shit.

you are a funny person

The rep system is hilarious. This dude has been here since July 2008 and has 4 bars. What has he contributed? 3 pictures. He must get his rep points from the same people that rep Edmond.

I guess I only see the wackness in the waywt thread.

just pm me if you want a rep and please stop exposing your rep issues here on the board and fuck you really care about reps??!?! god dammit man such a loser if only i can give you all my rep and help ou get over your issues and depressions regarding people getting lotsa green reps in a short time id gladly do it..

ok? thanks take care god bless

just pm me if you want a rep and please stop exposing your rep issues here on the board and fuck you really care about reps??!?! god dammit man such a loser if only i can give you all my rep and help ou get over your issues and depressions regarding people getting lotsa green reps in a short time id gladly do it..

ok? thanks take care god bless

you are a funny person

It is natural, such that you find women, naturally in the kitchen.

dont care if vaginas here have too much or not enough rep

but please can we have a vagina on here who wears rodarte and preen. or margiela. or maybe even ann.

or a 15 year old in balenciaga and chloe shoes. please.

Where are the ladies who buy this shit? Also, Hourani? Marni? Proenza?

how is the white race pure, if you're going to make a claim like that at least be more specific jeeze.

ps:i was jk isnt a acceptable answer either

hows that for a first post?

I think its pretty fuckin obvious it was a joke, given that the statement is false on so many levels.

Also, you needs to luurn you some emoticons dude!

jj, all your good rep is deserved. same julz, inaya, jane, tg, etc.

i'm talking bout these 4 post, 5 rep bar vagina owners.

better not include me in the sand vagina section. i have a tiny penis that gets really hard when I'm angry :mad:. so hard it can hurt.

waywt51.jpg

is it just me or does anyone else want to slap this dudes face straight?

i just want to see one straight face.. no sucking in your cheeks and lowering your jaw like a fag model. oh and i love the jacket and chucks.. SOOO punk rock.