WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

THEN

71308kx5.jpg

Sorry but even for French people that have a different cultural background from the US and, by consequence, a different view of fashion, you still look like shit.

Especially the hair.

So don't talk about "general masses" because it's basically how you look like. At least in my country.

more like a flamboyantly gay Austrian fashion reporter

weird pic

IMAG0144.jpg

robert geller

niibo

arms and armory

attachment

s2a

robert gelleer

bedstu

i don't know any girl that would even want touch a guy that looks like you. you wear the same scraggly looking shit every single day with your hair all stringy and greasy and NASTY looking. i may be a cwg and have knobby knees but at least i don't look fucking HOMELESS (every single day) and think that it looks good. i'm so sick of you talking shit about everyone else's fits and not taking enough time to care about yours. you're just gross.

at least i don't look fucking HOMELESS every single day and think that it looks good.

FOUL. 15 yard penalty

Willing to accept

at least i don't look fucking homeless (every single day) and think that it looks good.

i don't know any girl that would even want touch a guy that looks like you. you wear the same scraggly looking shit every single day with your hair all stringy and greasy and NASTY looking. i may be a cwg and have knobby knees but at least i don't look fucking HOMELESS every single day and think that it looks good. i'm so sick of you talking shit about everyone else's fits and not taking enough time to care about yours. you're just gross.

dani, i like you. you're nice and somewhat innocent seeming...but joey looks fucking sick every day of the week, and has more style in the little thing that pushes the shit out of his asshole than you have in your entire body.

no hate though.

dani, i like you. you're nice and somewhat innocent seeming...but joey looks fucking sick every day of the week, and has more style in the little thing that pushes the shit out of his asshole than you have in your entire body.

no hate though.

yea, he does look sick. grotesque, really. i mean... he's wearing a long tank top, with a long cardigan... some sort of yellow looking pants and he's pigeon-toeing. his hair is out of control/oil field looking. and his attempts to talk shit constantly fall flat.

i think he's confused about his sexuality more than anything...

edit: the pants are white, they just look/are dirty.

I hate to come rushing to the defense of joey, but I'm not sure where this gender ambiguity nonsense comes from...he is wearing jeans, a tank top, a cardigan, and shoes...oh , and sunglasses. Other than long hair, I'm not certain what about any of his pictures makes you think "Holy shit that's a chick."

his hair is wild, but I'm not catching a greaseball vibe, I think it suits him as do the clothes that he pulls off extremely well...it's fresh to see someone layering and draping without being decked out in all black, and without falling into the dreaded "goth-ninja" category.

i hate to say it... but i have to agree with dani here... joeys latest shit looks bad... i used to kinda like his style, but not anymore.

of course, i dont know shit about fashion, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

it's fresh to see someone layering and draping without being decked out in all black, and without falling into the dreaded "goth-ninja" category.

Quoted for fucking truth. This is prolly the main reason his fits are so dope.

no hate though.

Ok joey does not look bad, but man i wouldnt go as far as to say he looks "sick every day of the week". Many fits are borderline average, except with a cardi instead of a hoodie and a tank instead of a tee

oh daniway what a cute little rant. sorry im not rocking a fixed gear and a vw bug. and i do just fine with girls as several members on this board know sorry i dont flaunt my home life around on the internet. although i find it funny that you with no furniture and cat shit around your house can pass judgement about anyone elses living situation.

Some people you can shit talk right out of the box and others are borderline until you actually sit down and drink a beer with them, you know, get to know their swagger. Joey's fits are the latter to me. I'd never wear his rags but that's because it doesn't come anywhere near fitting my personality.

Goes back to the ancient urban proverb, "Don't hate the player hate the game." y'ear?

Some people you can shit talk right out of the box and others are borderline until you actually sit down and drink a beer with them, you know, get to know their swagger. Joey's fits are the latter to me. I'd never wear his rags but that's because it doesn't come anywhere near fitting my personality.

Goes back to the ancient urban proverb, "Don't hate the player hate the game." y'ear?

yea hate aside, he seems like a cool guy and probably wouldnt hate if i knew