WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

He just reminds me of EG...

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

i saw that you had replied to this thread, and i thought "i bet he has made some kind of comment comparing him to EG"

yes, your comparison makes sense, the difference is that EG has a point and shoot and this guy has a dslr

Guest jmatsu
second hand allstars?

is that some kind of foot fetish?

BOOM

tough actin TINACTIN

word.

why would someone even by regular canvas chucks used? shit is mad cheap new.

word.

why would someone even by regular canvas chucks used? shit is mad cheap new.

i could just imagine the conversations he has for those like..

person - nice chucks

bs - oh these? yeah i got em at a thrift shop, they're like vintage and perfectly worn in and were really cheap

person - so...you bought a pair of used chucks that are older than you instead of buying a brand new pair which is already cheap, clean and readily available everywhere and where you could have done the wearing in yourself to achieve this same ''look''.....

bs - ....yeah....

Guest jmatsu
i could just imagine the conversations he has for those like..

person - nice chucks

bs - oh these? yeah i got em at a thrift shop, they're like vintage and perfectly worn in and were really cheap

person - so...you bought a pair of used chucks that are older than you instead of buying a brand new pair which is already cheap, clean and readily available everywhere and where you could have done the wearing in yourself to achieve this same ''look''.....

bs - ....yeah....

maybe he liked their smell.

I dont rly see what the big deal is with buying vintage chucks. They are kind of a pain in the ass to break in, and BS's look pretty good. I think his fit is gettin' unecessary hate, esp. since he himself will probably tell you he's going for that androgenous look.

anyways, his fit is stellar compared to Tom1986's recent effort. that muthafucka is an eyesore, his pieces arent really that great, and he makes them look like absolute doo doo.

Guest jmatsu
I dont rly see what the big deal is with buying vintage chucks. They are kind of a pain in the ass to break in, and BS's look pretty good. I think his fit is gettin' unecessary hate, esp. since he himself will probably tell you he's going for that androgenous look.

anyways, his fit is stellar compared to Tom1986's recent effort. that muthafucka is an eyesore, his pieces arent really that great, and he makes them look like absolute doo doo.

i don't care about his fit, but for me, buying new shoes and actually breaking them in myself is fun. there is a difference between "vintage" and plain old "used" chucks.