WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

LMAO!

you sir, will be my first hype on lookbook, u fucking rule. +repped

edit: not fair, i thought you actually had posted that there! i see nothing

First post on lookbook is moderated. How much you want to bet I won't make it through? :(

Alex W.: 3 minutes ago

I hyped this tentatively... Until I see more fits from you I can't properly decide whether I "dig" your style. As for your derisive comments towards "hipster" fashion... All I can say is that if something is popular with young, attractive people, doesn't that suggest that it is a good style? I don't own 7 shemaghs in different patterns and colors because they're "cool", I own them because they look good on me. I don't wear bowties because other people wear them, I wear them because the juxtaposition of a bowtie with an 18 year old causes people to really think. Irony is essential to creating a fresh and interesting look, and without it you're left with bland and unoriginal styles that don't cause anyone to question anything. If you really want to grow your style, I suggest you check out thrift stores, they're a veritable treasure-trove of unique and "quirky" pieces that can spice up an otherwise boring fit.

Good luck on developing your style and welcome to the Lookbook community,

Alex

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Nick Alan writes:

"Wow, all I can say is wow, Thank you for your defence comment on Sidney's page.... I truely thank you so much. It made me very happy to see that you like my work! ;) And, Im sorry about the hipster comment, I just dont care for people who think they are so cool... for being not cool... Does that make sence... I dont think Im better than anyone else, I just think that this site promotes a lot of blaw looks... and it just upset me for a bit there... when I would post cool looks, and get treated like they were crap or un-important. Anyways, all that aside! Thank you again!!!! and I am flattered. You are a very beautiful guy, and I love your style. ;) -n"