WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest Hopfer
youre stupid, that kid looks rad. he looks like he wears that shit, that is to say he has more swag than you, and most of the rest of the chumps on here anymore.

fuck.

terri11.jpg

From the top down:

I'd expect to see that haircut on The View, or My So Called Life. In fact, I'd expect to see Rayanne Graff wearing something like this but at least she had a hole between her legs which makes ripping her to shreads a lot more pleasurable than this kid. I assume it has a penis. At least it's grown one by now.

Way to rock your scarf like a cast member of Rent. Buzz-off with that shit.

Used Chucks? You got those used chucks so that you wouldn't feel like a label-whore and to show that you'll "go the extra mile" (!!!) to find clothes that got the look no matter WhErE ThEy CaMe fRoM! A real urbanite. A real boy about town! Go listen to Crass and pretend to care about civil rights while you pretend to squat at the place of a friend that you pretend to have (like Mutt, whatever happened to "that guy"?)

Whipe that stupid look off of your face and stop pretending to be a street rat. It doesn't suit you. Standing in front of a dirty wall covered in shit graffiti doesn't mean you're hanging out under a bridge because you're bad. It means that you're hanging out under a bridge because you're a fucking troll of a tweenie. I'd fuck your ass in ten seconds if I found you lurching around my suburb and spit in your butthole.

Hahaha, you live in the suburbs, loser!!!

Guest Hopfer

2687718169_fd7d0d7cae.jpg

This is a great outfit, but I think I'd call security if I saw a veiled stranger in black just lurking around in a public bathroom like this one.

2687718169_fd7d0d7cae.jpg

This is a great outfit, but I think I'd call security if I saw a veiled stranger in black just lurking around in a public bathroom like this one.

since when do public bathrooms have showers?

Guest Hopfer
since when do public bathrooms have showers?

Since when do we take everything so literally in the shit talking thread (leonard shitfits, _sean)? I just thought it was funny to see the angel of death standing in the bathroom with that on his face.

Guest Hopfer
u get neg ?

More pos than neg, but a few people were very offended when I made fun of beautiful stranger. I don't even mind his fit, I actually thought it was cute. But this is the shit talking thread and it has become nothing but tame. People used to not take it so seriously and they'd just talk shit for fun. It didn't seem to mean anything. Now a few people who frequent it seem to have water-tight assholes.

Guest Hopfer
don't fuck with this internet. it is so serious it will RAPE your mother and DEFECATE on her face. reaaaal talk.

What is an internazi to do in a sea of bullshitviks?

but...if you like fits...why do you shit talk them. . . i r cunfoosed

See:Thread Title

It's all just for fun. I figured this was the place to go for funny-business. I suppose this isn't the shit talking thread after all. I guess I'll just have to rent Derailed or any other clive owen movie if I want to laugh from now on.

Guest Hopfer
I suggest Children of men. that baby pops out SO FAST, like BLAUGHHH baby's out! just sloughs out of her like she's got the loosest vag in the planet, SPLAT, baby.

Hahaha, Yeah. I like how they actually tried to cast Julianne Moore as an army jacket wearing revolutionary. Watching Clive Owen act is like watching somebody bomb at a talent show.