WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

wtf someone called me an asshole on a blog comment to my interview and said to do my research better :( he said i didnt know what i was talking about and that there are big secrets about said website

i am sad. i have come across secret society yes?

wondering if people are gonna cheer on the sissy thing or if there will be a slight backlash for an older man picking on a homosexual kid...

oh sorry...thinking out loud.

you're right.

There will be a backlash.

But I never said she was a homosexual.

wtf someone called me an asshole on a blog comment to my interview and said to do my research better :( he said i didnt know what i was talking about and that there are big secrets about said website

i am sad. i have come across secret society yes?

all fashion forums are run by masons

Guest Hopfer
i could just imagine the conversations he has for those like..

person - nice chucks

bs - oh these? yeah i got em at a thrift shop, they're like vintage and perfectly worn in and were really cheap

person - so...you bought a pair of used chucks that are older than you instead of buying a brand new pair which is already cheap, clean and readily available everywhere and where you could have done the wearing in yourself to achieve this same ''look''.....

bs - ....yeah....

35jxp9j.jpg

He should hold off on buying all this used Ann D and spend that money on Human Growth Hormone. Hit puberty first. The fringes on his scarf are as long as his leg.

From the top down:

I'd expect to see that haircut on The View, or My So Called Life. In fact, I'd expect to see Rayanne Graff wearing something like this but at least she had a hole between her legs which makes ripping her to shreads a lot more pleasurable than this kid. I assume it has a penis. At least it's grown one by now.

Way to rock your scarf like a cast member of Rent. Buzz-off with that shit.

Used Chucks? You got those used chucks so that you wouldn't feel like a label-whore and to show that you'll "go the extra mile" (!!!) to find clothes that got the look no matter WhErE ThEy CaMe fRoM! A real urbanite. A real boy about town! Go listen to Crass and pretend to care about civil rights while you pretend to squat at the place of a friend that you pretend to have (like Mutt, whatever happened to "that guy"?)

Whipe that stupid look off of your face and stop pretending to be a street rat. It doesn't suit you. Standing in front of a dirty wall covered in shit graffiti doesn't mean you're hanging out under a bridge because you're bad. It means that you're hanging out under a bridge because you're a fucking troll of a tweenie. I'd fuck your ass in ten seconds if I found you lurching around my suburb and spit in your butthole.