WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

apr25_4.jpg

apr25_5.jpg

apr25_3.jpg

thnx for rep. luv u.

i just hopped on the goth train and oh i don't know, i'll wear this little gay vest and crop my pants holy birfin hips jesus christ.

whats going on here?

What the fuck? Is this real? This poster almost manages to make AIDS look worth it. Some lame-o Gen Y designer should get smacked.
i like how the sex takes up four rows but the whole AIDS sick and dying part takes up only three

that's some smart design work right there

HAHA....:P i was thinking the same things. whenever i see those "bathroom sign" people, all i think of is fun and happiness. i don't know if the poster is for real, but i am guessing it is.

but, really, wtf :confused:

wow, i haven't tried 2 of those positions. they look fucking acrobatic though. unless i join cirque de soleil i don't think i'll ever will.

You haven't tried at least missionary and doggy style? Hmm nice sex life youve got going on...

that poster seriously screams, "sex is great! try all 20 positions today! who cares if you die of AIDS, as long as you lived it up before you die!"

no, its saying you need to do 20 positions before you get AIDS

too bad you only know 1(the far right, bottom 6th row of the poster)

Guest jmatsu

Originally Posted by theblinding viewpost.gif

133.jpg

dunno about you guys, but i am getting kinda tired of this budget diorhomo wannabe.

jkt and shoes are fake. notice how the blinding nigga only lists shit when it ain't. fake "boy about town."

2mmwf7o.jpg

I got this from the APC denim thread, but he probably wore this that day so it still counts.

His blue shoe laces look like shit and are laced to tight, and what the shit is going on with his belt.

i wanted those kind of adidas back in 8th grade, which i'm pretty sure was 1999-2000.

now i'm just so sick of seeing them, and those are especially bad. *cough**clown shoes**cough*

A few points:

1. Those shoes have been in production for longer than you have been alive and they will be in production well after you have passed. They > You.

2. Who cares how tight they are laced? He was showing off the fit of his pants, not posting a total fit to be critiqued in WAYWT. You fail.

3. Theblinding shouldnt be in this thread. But i feel you regarding him showing off name brands for kudos.

about this whole "the blinding" thing....sometimes i think some posters on this site get a bum rep because they're just not photogenic enough in their clothes...as Mr. Formal kindly pointed out yesterday, I tend to appear less goon-like in real life than I do in photos, whereas Mr. Halifamous (just for example) tends to appear slightly more goonlike than I, but it doesn't translate to the site. Maybe if we saw the blinding on the street we might do a double take, and actually be impressed. maybe not though.