next level?

mrip's was preeeeeeeetty fucking weak.

not feeeeeeeeelin it.

stfu.

i didnt put my heart into the shit talking

i couldnt tell that it was rolled up cuz the socks

whatever

/half-hearted hate

man, serge gainsbourg was such a pimp. fucked a lot of diggy ones back in the day.

Minus his awful, uninspired music, I'll give the ugly bagel-biter credit for telling whitney houston that he wanted to fuck her on national television.

man, serge gainsbourg was such a pimp. fucked a lot of diggy ones back in the day.

Dude was an ugly starving painter with self-esteem problems and he was already dating some hot model chick. That's pimp for you.

I feel like I am going to get neg repped for this, but:

i used to sit like that all the time when i was a kid

i still do actually

maybe i am secretly adopted

aaaaanyway

IMG_2703.jpg

cassette playa

cheap monday

vans

Cheap monday jeans+vans+all over print t-shirt. This just looks like a teenage emo/indie rock kid who just discovered streetwear c. 2006 on the internet. I am sure I am missing something but I don't get what isn't lame about this.

Minus his awful, uninspired music, I'll give the ugly bagel-biter credit for telling whitney houston that he wanted to fuck her on national television.

My diss on gainesbourg is that he passed some of his looks onto his daughter, charlotte. I used to really really dig how she looked and love her music, but a friend of mine one night mentioned how much she looks like her dad and everything was ruined for me from then on. Then I saw the lemon 'cest music video... I didn't know whether to bawwww/shudder-in-akwardness/ewwwwww my brains out.

For everyone's viewing pleasure:

LE06lqT0Y2g

sleez: His music's pretty hip actually.

Guest jmatsu

DSC02960_3.jpg

DSC02966.jpg

my inital thought was obviously "fuckass soudune is (again) pushing the threshold of all that is wack." but i noticed that your user name was different. all you need now is:

a. some shitty records

b. stupid action shots in yokosuka...uhh tokyo

c. basic throw-away japanophile uniqlo/bape

d. random soundune-like bitch weakass response.

congrats on dressing/looking just like the biggest expired can of (imported) douche in japland.

the tees are made oversized, yes. I've not seen many kids on HB with the same proportions as doctorworm has in that fit, plus I like his shirt.

like sidney said before, I think his new fits fit (and fit) him a lot better.

I don't know where people are getting their swagger radar guns from but he doesn't seem to be lacking. Recalibrate or something. He seems like a goofy yet thoughtful kid. I think BW and CP fit nicely with that.

This just looks like a teenage emo/indie rock kid who just discovered streetwear c. 2006 on the internet. I am sure I am missing something

nope dude you hit the nail on the head except for "streetwear" and "2007"

like you even knew about the trendhopping action despite your reg date. amazing, +rep.

personally i think cassette playa looks wack as fuck and that's a 100 dollar shirt to boot. even in the 80s this shit would've got you ragged on in 2nd grade because mom wouldn't shell out the extra couple of bucks for a hypercolor tee.

The fact that it's a $100 shirt has nothing to do with it. The monetary value of an item figures into, but doesn't determine its stylistic and personal value. I can't be the only one who gets irritated when money comes up in shit talking here. And I'm not talking about the folks who genuinely look bad in expensive clothing (i.e. early Hedior, misterpretender). doctorworm looks comfortable and interesting, and that's enough for me.

^^ I'd say cassette playa looks fucking terrible on prolly 90% of people, but it [along with BW and w/e else he wears] fits worms personality perfectly.

His style isn't "typical" or easily stereotyped at all, though, the pic in particular is one of his more "normal" ones imo. i.e. no BW pants.

waywtjm7.jpg

I'll probably get shit for leaving my shirt unbuttoned at the top, but I dont think its that big of a deal

stop making that stupid fucking fashun stance pose when you take your picture. you look retarded.

also, your outfits tend to make you look like a 30-something nyc lesbian. especially the hair.

transplanted from chat ed.

also:

pouring down rain, homework piling up.

random009.jpg

band T

volcom belt

wesc

inexpensive flats

free 1970's era couch

STOP.

STOPPPPPP.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

I DUNNO MAYBE CAUSE YOU EASTERN BLOCK HOOKER LOOK MAKES ME WANT TO BOOT EVERY TIME YOU POST A WAYWT

its too fucking easy. you're like the eric glennie of retarded, useless, uninteresting, lame, ponderous, boring, and globally god-awful waywt's and posts. even julzkind's post make me laugh cause she likes to reinforce her lameness with a self aware lameness. you just keep on truckin as if its your fucking business to suck.

disillusioned means "the condition or fact of being disenchanted."

not whatever you said, jeepster. ;)

plus, what is so wrong with looking eastern european since i, in fact, am? is that some crime against humanity? oh wait, let me get more surgery so i can look, say, like you jeepster, which a mediocre-looking white guy. woo!

disillusioned means "the condition or fact of being disenchanted."

not whatever you said, jeepster. ;)

plus, what is so wrong with looking eastern european since i, in fact, am? is that some crime against humanity? oh wait, let me get more surgery so i can look, say, like you jeepster, which a mediocre-looking white guy. woo!

SAY SOMETHING  DOESN'T LIKE.

picture1wo0.png

WHY SO SERIOUS?

CAUSE I AM A MEDIOCRE LOOKIN WHITE GUY

but there is no reason to subjugate the rest of the voiceless (in relaity, the extremely vocal) masses of the internet to your unmatched crying-baby inducing visage. we don't care about your menial boring life, thats what livejournal and other parts of the blogosphere are for. but here on sueprfuture, we look to weed out potential genetic defects in the gene pool of the internet - you are one of them. your trite, insincere, and almost mentally incapacited posts and posting abilities can only lead to me writing things like these. i am a mediocre looking white guy, but i am also a nice person, but once in a great while, someone comes along that makes me want to go out and start a fight. your simple existence on this message board makes me so angry because you think your so goddamn witty and interesting that you need to have the masses embrace you. well heres a newsflash: tits or gtfo, cause otherwise, you're always gonna be that eastern block hooker who's snoopin the iron curtain that is sufu, look for some hj's to put that e-peen to green. when that day comes, i'll stop posting.