Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

looks like you have some tiny tears in the combs... strange this happened to mine too the last time I washed them.

The slub is def. there not as pronounced as some denim but it does show through with more wear.

I've decided this thread needs more pictures. So here are a bunch of random from me over the past week and a half, some of which don't even relate to these jeans. I started November 13, 2007, so I'm at 135 days as of this post. Did 2 initial soaks, and since then I've done 3 more soaks (none with soap) throughout the time I've been wearing them to get out stains or shrink them back up a bit. I'm a senior in high school and I've got a dress code at school that excludes denim, so this is mostly nights and weekends, with some pretty uneventful nights. Anyways, here we go...

I've been on spring break since 03/14/08, and I went to Florida for a week with my family saturday the 15th. We were in Clearwater/St. Petersburg Saturday to Wednesday, then we drove down to Naples until Sunday then drove back up for easter, and my dad and I flew back Monday afternoon because I have lacrosse this week.

In the airport waiting for the plane.

4sk2dv.jpg

Walking around in a parking garage in Florida

2zg5fa0.jpg

I had some nice sunlight in the car driving to Naples...

2jcss4n.jpg

hx7viu.jpg

15zjn1j.jpg

Back home now, some really shitty pictures indoors, I've stopped putting my phone in my pocket because of the fade

k21hfk.jpg

I've got my Corter regular snap wallet in my rear right pocket, I used a coach bi-fold for the first few months wearing these so that's the wear in my left pocket.

4tuixd.jpg

Crotch starting to wear down

2aiq4yc.jpg

What I wore the day of ^^^those^^^ pictures

24do3yb.jpg

The next day (yesterday) I decided to wash them, used woolite dark, and used warm wash/cotton/normal soil/extra rinse settings, it took about 50 minutes, then hung dry overnight.

ngc5rq.jpg

More to come, thats the picture limit...

During that the winds were huge and blew over a BIG tree in my backyard. I wasn't home but it fell over my backyard/patio and right outside of my window. First two are from my room and the last is from my kitchen, under my room.

2yyyq05.jpg

5k3omw.jpg

alhoue.jpg

The tree from my driveway, look at the base of the broken piece and you can see the wires

w83xp1.jpg

Looking back up at my room from my driveway

291gopt.jpg

From the base of the tree looking towards my house

2hxr4v5.jpg

Because the end of the tree was resting on the wires we had to have DTE come and take care of it, so they came today and cut it up and took the big pieces, but left us with a lot to deal with. Here is the patio after it was removed, they moved all of our furniture etc to the grass.

2j2yzrc.jpg

Damage to the balcony outside my window

23uufjq.jpg

And back to the jeans. What I wore today

2djnrl1.jpg

Same outfit, I just liked the picture

2rxjwk3.jpg

Me outside (had on a jacket for this picture but took it off, it was a nice day out :D)

wj8ja0.jpg

Playing on the tree piece that they just left by our garage

2lvk7xc.jpg

5p4d5e.jpg

The tree left a hole in the garage roof so I had to climb up there and tape it up, it's supposed to rain tonight and we didn't want to deal with it right now (this picture is pre-tape)

10xvj34.jpg

Some stuff the tree broke off on the garage, that piece on the left weighs more than 300 pounds, the workers tried to move it and couldn't.

4hunas.jpg

Me on the roof

nb5936.jpg

So thats the end of my novel, ignore all the writing if you want and just look at pictures. There was actually good sunlight today for me to take post-wash pictures, but I never want to take of the jeans and when I do it's to shower or workout. I'll get real post-wash pictures (like me not wearing them) later.

regarding cell phone fade, welcome to the club. i ended up buying a wallet just to put my razr in, which is always in my rear left pocket. :D

I bought a murse from Kamida-San to put extra stuff from my pockets in. Still waiting on that though and my jeans have been in a bubble mailer for over a week now. I've been putting off going to the post office to mail them to BiG for repairs.