Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

i'm with you. they seem rather unremarkable in the beginning compared to many of the stuff out there. they aren't super dark like eternal or flathead and they aren't superslubby like pbjs or sammys and they don't have much of a unique silhouette either.

but they are fading very truly to the way they're being worn and seem to be getting more interesting every day.

yea haha, friday I'm goin on a ~15 mile hike with some friends(following a river, no path bullshit) so maybe I can catch up a lil:p

in jersey? be careful.

Those are looking amazing, sir was ist los?. Seriously, I'm jealous.

I want to catch up with everyone else too, I've been trying to wear mine and do physical activities in them. I'm in Florida right now and it's almost too hot to wear these, it's going to suck this summer, I'm working on the grounds crew at a school, same summer job I've had the past two years (only 17 year old ftl) and I'm planning on wearing them every day to work. Only thing is I can only wear them during the day because I'm sure they're going to stink every day.

im starting to see how this denim could be so highly revered in japan... it really comes alive with some wear

...no joke...

not in the contest, but copped a (dubbleworks) pair from BiG... definitely my favorite pair of jeans...

I've got a somewhat baggier pair and my crotch is going too, the denim is just starting to fray and the threads are coming undone.

If it worth it to send them back to gordon at BiG? Anyone who has had BiG do a crotch repair how long did it take and how much did it cost? I'm considering sending them in because I had mine hemmed locally and I'd like to get a chain stitch back on them.

If the threads are coming undone thats pretty commonm, mine went 2 weeks after having the jeans jus stitch them back up. See if BiG can send you some scraps of denim to fix up the crotch if its not just the threads. It might be faster...

It's always a pleasure to see jeans being worn the hard way...

Mudd & outdoor & hiking & water rock !

WORD