Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

i dont think it matters. dont let them go through the spin cycle or it could lead to streaking. just let them wash in get a little agitated by the movement in the water

dont worry about the washer...its hardly likely that the denim will lose much indigo by a washer and the most of the streaky uneveness goes away after some wear.

Just got my size 29's... Holy crap these are big!! The waist is almost 34 and the leg opening is like 8.25"

I dunno if i should even bother with shrinking or just try to trade for a smaller size??

leg opening will shrink down to 7.7" and the waist on mine shrunk down to about 32...and now after a few days, back up to about 33-34. that and trading for a smaller size may be nearly impossible at this point since everybody is trying to size down.

sufu660.jpg

Okay, I got it shrunken down to about BiG's measurements. I got 2 long ass crease lines after using the dryer.

Those creases don't bother me too much but for one of the legs where they stitched the selvage, the line is way off. It makes the leg look weird!! Oh well... I guess I can't expect too much for the price we paid...

sufu660twisted.jpg

Wild Style - I already emailed Gordon about when he would be freed up from hemming/shipping the rest of these out and he gave me a timeframe of about a week. He was going to shoot an email out to me as well as request that I send one to him around the same time. I need some more hemming done and didn't want to have them waiting there for 2 weeks while he finishes all the other jeans up.

On another note I have my jeans in the washing machine for the first time. I've previously done three hot soaks and two tumble dries. I'm hoping this last wash and dry will be the last one for awhile.

After hot soaking them for a time that I can't remember and then hang drying, they shrank another 1/2" in the inseam. I still need to send them to BiG to get another 1 1/2" taken off. Not too crazy about rolling these.

Anyway, here are fit pics.

IMG_1469.jpg

awesome fit man...gotta say, seeing that piece by piece shirt really brings me back...