Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

just put in the tub full of hot hot water. but yeah, post hot wash my waist was measured at 16 across...now its almost measuring at 17 across. im hoping after this hot soak the waist measurement will go down to 15 atleast...but that sounds like alot of shrinkage. i noticed the thigh/knee area stretched a bit too giving me that diaper effect which im not liking too much. we'll see how it turns out with this next soak.

After reading a few of your threads on using the dryer I gave in. I had previously done 2 boiling water soaks and still wasn't completely satisfied with the fit. I fit a 30 in APC NS and the 31 in the 660s was still baggy so I soaked them again and threw em in the dryer. SO MUCH BETTER. Definitely recommending the dryer to get out all shrinkage. Thanks SUFU.

I'm a 31 in APC NS and I got a 32 in the 660s so we sized down the same. Do your 660s fit very simililarly now to the NS or are they still a bit on the baggier side? I've down two hot soaks and one hot dry so far but I'm thinking another soak and dry might be needed.

I hot washed the jeans and they spent about thirty percent of their drying time in the dryer. Waist and thighs are a tad over BIG'S measurements. I'll probably give them a hot soak and full dryer treatment after a few days of wear to see how these bad boys are going to stretch. Here are some fit pics for now though.

phpokAjjQPM.jpg

php0mHO7FPM.jpg

i've been wearing mine every day for over a week now and i've only had minimal stretching. not sure why everyone elses seem to be stretching a lot more. are you guys doing squat thrusts in them or what:D

then again, i got my normal size in these so they weren't super tight, maybe that's why:rolleyes:

denim phenom -

I would suggest that you run them in the washer (no soap) & dryer before you send them to be hemmed. I originally hotsoaked for 5 hours or so and had to roll the cuffs like you're doing. Then I wash&dry and now the inseam is only 1" or so longer than my apc ns.

I've hot washed and put these in the dryer. I followed it up with the second day with boiling water to soak and a hang dry from the fan. They came with a 37" inseam and it's now 33.5". I could take another 1 1/2 off and i'd be safe.

These fit a lot like my '66 Canes and I didn't end up wearing those for very long so i'm hoping I can stick it out with these.

denim phenom -

I would suggest that you run them in the washer (no soap) & dryer before you send them to be hemmed. I originally hotsoaked for 5 hours or so and had to roll the cuffs like you're doing. Then I wash&dry and now the inseam is only 1" or so longer than my apc ns.

What washer settings did you have them on? I'm hoping to shrink them down some more if possible...