Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I got a new camera, so I figured that I would take a pic of my jeans with it. I've adjusted color, brightness and contrast to best represent their actual color in normal light (the pic was taken under dim fluorescent lighting at work)

2741931908_2eb030acfc.jpg52580__122_880lo.

Day 183

Greetings from the Late-Start Club. Here's my 6 month update. First, a couple recent fit pics:

2746224936_aa3081ab65_o.jpg

2745390027_34766d7f1f_o.jpg

And a couple shots right before I tossed them in the washing machine (fairly accurate... camera overexposed the shots just a bit):

2745184431_7b8209f2cf_o.jpg

2745184287_e07c775ec9_o.jpg

Just got back from Vegas again (105deg/40%hum) and even before I left, the level of funk in the jeans was reaching critical levels. Would have held out longer if I could. Anyway, first wash since initial hot soak (really looking forward to the knee-boob reduction):

2745390135_b3d4ac6c18_o.jpg

Let me just take a moment to praise these jeans. Initially, I was unsure of the fit. I also didn't like how bland the denim looked and how they weren't as dark as my other raw jeans when they were new. But I sized down 3 and went for it! Over the months, I've grown more attached to them as they molded to my body. As they faded, I began to see just how complex the Warehouse denim really is. Unlike a lot of other folk, my pair has held together really well. The denim hasn't gotten weak anywhere. They have not required any repairs or alterations. Just some stitching coming loose here and there... I've really grown to love them. *sniff sniff* Does anyone else feel the same way?

Anyway, they're still drying, but I'll snap some post-wash pics tomorrow if anyone cares.

Guest Arcarsenal

Today marks 9 months in these jeans. Not much to update photo-wise at the moment I think I'm going to put off another soak or wash for another month or so.

First two pics are semi-accurate color, the sun and clouds really messed with my camera and I was kind of disappointed with my results. I tossed in some random detail shots and one super blown out picture because it highlights the wear a lot better. Totally not realistic color balance, of course.

As always, full resolution and the entire jean history @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/arcarsena1/sets/72157603986779689/

Somewhat close to accurate:

2747418258_82b48f0c07.jpg

2746588345_5c645dbef4.jpg

Patch detail + busted pocket:

2747403288_76862e8741.jpg

2747410096_9e69e29f95.jpg

Super blown-out ultra contrast insanity:

2746579837_65ffe7702a.jpg

Weekend Warrior reporting in... pics from my recent vacation. The color representation is pretty poor, but I thought it might be fun to show them on the beach. They're more worn in in real life.

Washes: only an initial hotsoak followed by a hot wash

Wear time: probably 3 months by now (I'd hope!)

Ownership time: since October 2007...

img0383uh5.jpg

img0384ar4.jpg

and one on the way to the beach:

img0328fc3.jpg

This is like my 2nd wash after initial soak. The stench was way too much. I thought I would never say that but anyways... Also, don't ask me to resize these pics, cuz I won't.

warehouseaugust002smallew1.jpg

warehouseaugust005smallrm3.jpg

warehouseaugust013smalltv5.jpg

warehouseaugust006smallnu2.jpg

This is like my 2nd wash after initial soak. The stench was way too much. I thought I would never say that but anyways... Also, don't ask me to resize these pics, cuz I won't.

resize your picture!!!!! its too big!!!! mods pls do something

nice jeanz mrswitch, did you have those suspender buttons attached yourself?

looking at those knee fades, you must really like life on your knees or have a toddler running around the house :-)

resize your picture!!!!! its too big!!!! mods pls do something

And more importantly, did you have to quote all the images that were too big?

- from the department of redundancy department