Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

info would be nice.

I'm not really sure on the specifics. I stopped paying attention after awhile. When they needed to get washed, I washed them. So maybe... 5 washes? Maybe more. I'm pretty sure I just used whatever soap I had around (Tide/Some random Chinese brand I picked up in Shanghai). Air dried every time.

I like how they're turning out, but my honeycombs are shameful. Trust me.

i hate going right after mirror, but then again, at this point you have to go after somebody with great jawns anyways right?

went to a company picnic last friday, slid on a grass and muddied up my 660s. so gave them a cold wash this weekend:

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

i think the fourth and fifth pics are more accurate for colors. something happens with my auto setting when i shoot the jeans from the distance indoors -- makes them look a bit neonish.

I'm sending a pair of jeans to Blue In Green for chain stitching and I was wondering if I should also send my SUFU 660's in with them for preemptive crotch blow-out repairs?

Will getting the crotch repaired now, I have a one inch opening, do any good for the crotch in the future?

I've searched. Anyone with personal experience?