Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

The hardware looks great. Break out the Bedazzler if you don't like the rust...I already have a rhinestone stripe down the side of mine.

Are you kidding... I already bedazzled a levis arcuate on the back of mine.

Across the butt I put, "My jeans may be numbered 73, but I am really number 1."

Those copper rivets have already started to stain my pocket bags. I like it.

Leicalad's pair shrunk down 4 inches in the waist and 2 inches in length. Mine have only shrunk 1 inch in the waist and hem. I reckon a few more hot soak/dry combinations will bring it down to where I want it to be.

I'm gonna BeDazzle "Rhinestone Cowboy" across the butt of mine when I get them.

I stand corrected. I didn't know it was BeDazzle and not Bedazzle. Oh well. Time to come up with something better than that...I have a feeling someone will reference their love for Cheep back there...

Just to see it on this page, too..

Such a sweet pic..

:D

Thanks! She's 10, and really IS a sweetie.

LL

I received my 32x34 (Hemmed Raw by BIG [#170]) 660's on Thursday. Unimpressive in raw state, but after the first hot soak I really got to see the material, and wow!

I've done three hot soaks and three 15 minute tumble dries.

With the first hot soak I just had the jeans in until the water turned warm, but with the last two I replaced the water with hotter water three times.

I'm still not so sure if they've shrunk as much as they can. I do love the cut of the jean as is.

I'll post measurements later.

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

I received my 32x34 (Hemmed Raw by BIG [#170]) 660's on Thursday. Unimpressive in raw state, but after the first hot soak I really got to see the material, and wow!

Unimpressive in raw state? I'm not sure if I agree with that statement, but the post-wash state is awesome. The quality from these jeans, in my mind warrants a $250+ price tag.

Talked to Gordon earlier today. Very cool and chill guy. Double checked and confirmed that everything was as requested, just awesome.

Looks like mine are about to ship soon, as well as the final remaining stock of horny contest munkies, so the wait shouldn't be too much longer for those sweating in anticipation.

Must say, very stoked xx1000.

hmmmm...hard decision but after a full day of wear, i decided that i will not be participating in this contest. the jeans initially was a great fit but the waist has already stretched out to a bigger size and fits way too big on me...

so if anybodys interested...i just want the money back that i paid for which is $200 from billiampham...

hotwash/hotdried once.

if anyones interested, PM me.

since i'm in charge of my office i just instilled a policy where you can where jeans at work. so, i'll be getting a lot of wear with these. feels good to be in charge:)

ok so since i wanted a more tighter fit in the leg i did another 6 hour soak with my gf's nudies so as to kinda not really lose that much more indigo since i love the color so much. pix will be up later with the new fit... as they are hang drying now

hmmmm...hard decision but after a full day of wear, i decided that i will not be participating in this contest. the jeans initially was a great fit but the waist has already stretched out to a bigger size and fits way too big on me...

so if anybodys interested...i just want the money back that i paid for which is $200 from billiampham...

hotwash/hotdried once.

if anyones interested, PM me.

I think a lot of people should start dropping out of the contest... It's not like anybody really has any chances against my sandpaper legs and brick ass. I am looking to qualify for the denim olympics with this contest. Future hall of famer here.

Also, do you really think you will get $200, when most paid $145?

sizing is exactly like apc...size down two

i'm a 34 across board (pbj005, s0500XX, FH3001 etc etc)...went down to a size 32

and they fit like teh fucking sex

cheep you were SPOT ON with the denim, shit's gorgeous