Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

yeah... it took me 1 whole week to post up the soak pics...

Been running around like a headless chicken booking everything for my trip...

#131 start date 10/18/07

Kert,

Good looking out. Found the 31's sittin at my doorstep today. #93 check checkin in. Post soak pics soon.

glad u got em genius. i'll be posting some soak/fit pics tonight.

Generally I'd agree with you but grown men that don't have the right build look like douches when they sag. So make sure you don't look like a douche bag.

Nah -- you've got the right build and look about you. I'm talking about thicker pastier guys than you. Imagine if Edmond sagged....it just wouldn't be right.

The jeans look pretty nice, denim looks good, cut is fantastic (probably the only jeans that will fit me in the waist and legs after soaking). The only beef I have is with the hardware. The buttons on the fly look a little hokey.

If anyone wants the Special Ed. hanky just PM me.

The jeans look pretty nice, denim looks good, cut is fantastic (probably the only jeans that will fit me in the waist and legs after soaking). The only beef I have is with the hardware. The buttons on the fly look a little hokey.

yeah, the denim is fantastic. i can already see some fade patterns settling in. i love the change in rich blue when the whiskers start fading. :cool:

Mine are on their way, could be 2 weeks yet though depending on the postal backlog here after the strike.

Looking forward to these but they may have a rest of a couple of months when its very cold here. I like the idea of my 5000bk sams heavyweight denim and longjohns for the icy scooter commute.