shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

It would've been really good if the bear was actually only unconscious and came to, right in the middle of it and proceed to tear those two rednecks in half...

Jus' sayin'...

no.

would be better if the dogs were released in the middle of the act itself and bited the guys dick off

whenever looking at the corny white girls thread, or eating, or anything pleasurable...my mind throws the images of me emptying my abscess back at me and makes everything suck...I can still feel what it was like.

edit: while I was googling what the fuck to do, a youtube video of someone else popping there's came up...you can go watch that if you need visuals.

random hot girls on facebook

facebook message exchange went more or less like this:

"OH HAI I SAW UR PROFILE UR CUTE"

"THATS A LITTLE CREEPY BUT THANKS"

"LOL I KNOW BUT I LIKE UR PIC AND U LYKE MANY OF THE SAME AUTHORS AND MUSIC AS I DO"

"OKAY WANT TO MEET UP FOR REAL SOMETIME"

"SURE ARE YOU FREE THIS WEEKEND"

"YEAH FRIDAY"

"..."

seriously, what the fuck

do these girls just troll for internet attention when theyre bored? i fucking hate how they flake when the time comes to actually meet up

then they pretend it never happened, or that they were never interested or they were gone from facebook for some reason, even though they changed their profile picture the night after...